Female,25,80 pounds to lose....looking for some fitness pal friends

Options
Hello all,

My name is Landi and I am 25 years old, I live in the Midlands in the UK and I have around 80 pounds to lose. I never knew why I couldn't lose weight until I tracked my regular eating and exceeded 3000 calories a day on a regular basis.

I exercise regularly, I enjoy spinning and swimming and have recently started running... I have signed up for 2 (5k) races in June and I am starting the c25k programme as if next week.

I have a 6 year old son and I enjoy involving him is my activities, we often go swimming together and for long walks, he is also doing one of the races with me.

My main struggle is my eating.

If anyone wants to add me please do as I am rather lonely here.

Thanks

Replies

• lovelandi89
    lovelandi89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    as of*
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I struggle with eating too. I keep going over my calorie limit most of the time( I don't log it in my diary sometimes. I feel bad!)
  • Body_4_Life
    Body_4_Life Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've added you, I think we all in the same boat here ...
  • bethouiseevans
    bethouiseevans Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hy! I'm going to Add you if that's okay? I'm 23 and from reading - have about 40lbs to loose maybe more :)
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add sent
  • becnmorgan2012
    becnmorgan2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm in the same boat to. Im from the UK an have a 5 year old son an 1 year old daughter..feel free to add me hun x
  • katk2
    katk2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It's never easy,is it. In the same boat here, trying to lose around 12 pounds.
  • steelernurse1971
    Options
    Hi Landi. I'm in the same boat as you are. I still need to lose about 75-80 pounds but I'm stuck. I lost 60 pounds and have kept it off for several years now, but I feel that I am stuck at my current weight for about 2 years. My worst habit is nighttime mindless eating. Hope you do well in your weight loss journey and accomplish all goals!!
  • 22me
    22me Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. I'm a fellow midlander, 25 and need to lose 20kg.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 23 with a little over a hundred to lose!
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I've also only just started and have 3 stone to lose. Mutual support would be great
  • Seahawks_Lover
    Seahawks_Lover Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some MFP friends, please feel free to add me. I'm 37 and have 70lbs to lose.
  • Shavon39
    Options
    That's how much I need to lose as well.
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs. I am also doing the C25K I am currently on week 3! I have dropped 19.6lbs so far and am excited to keep it up!