Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• oolishamaneh
    oolishamaneh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am trying to lose a little weight again after putting on a bit recently. I was using Food Focus a couple of years ago to lose the weight gained due to giving up smoking. Anyway I've heard good things about MFP so here I am! :)
  • yazz1579
    yazz1579 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friendly Brit looking for some fitness friends :)
  • nylcaj8410
    nylcaj8410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • carrazo
    carrazo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll take all the motivational buddies I can! Determined that this is time I change old habits instead of a fad "diet"
  • BahrainBullet
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone
  • beetlesguk
    beetlesguk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some friends on here to keep me motivated and on track. I'm currently doing T25. I have lost 5 stone in the past, but gained back 3, so working now to get back to where I was and more!
  • kristibailey08
    Options
    Hi, I am looking for friends to help inspire and motivate each other along the way of our weight loss journey.
  • jessisgonnagetfit
    jessisgonnagetfit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to find some friends on here to help motivate each other. I am 5'6 looking to lose around 60-70lbs. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • hantstc
    Options
    I'm in
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back. I would love to have some new friends to start this new journey
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I can always use more motivation!!!
  • bellesb2015
    Options
    I'm always looking for motivational and active friends on MFP. If you're reading this, please feel free to send me a FR.
  • ClayDobs
    ClayDobs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A little extra motivation is always nice! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • alishadhunt
    alishadhunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could always use some extra motivation!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Mommaannie2510
    Mommaannie2510 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yes me I need friends! I quit a few years ago bc my friends stopped and I lost motivation. Looking for new friends to keep me motivated!!!! Let's be friends peeps
  • psk2347
    psk2347 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 109 pounds since using MFP back in July. It has been critical in my success. I am trying to get back in the habit of logging everything everyday and I'm looking for more people to interact with. Also if you need any advice feel free to add me. I know for a fact weight loss is a long a rough road but it can be done with the right motivation.
  • sarahanncarson
    sarahanncarson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too! I love having active friends here!!!
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    looking for more interactive friends woot woot!
  • 9TMare
    9TMare Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello, I'm JT....I have been on MFP since Jan 2011. I initially lost 75 pounds being a daily user. Then I stopped using it. I have deleted and restarted my MFP account several times because I lost interest. But I can truly say I have been more successful and happy when I log my workouts, daily food, and comment on friend's status. I would love to have friends that are supportive and are committed to living a healthier/fit lifestyle.