Trying to loose 100 pounds by 12/31/2015

Options

Replies

• Zoeadelle43
    Zoeadelle43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, feel free to add me, i want to loose 60lb by christmas :)
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    Ladies and gents you guys are amazing!! Seriously not everyone can achieve what we're about to achieve but together we will get it done!! Shoot I'll pull you and push you when you need it as I'm sure you will do the same :)
  • mrshewitt1975
    mrshewitt1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in...sending friend request.

Starting over for the zillionth time, here.
  • Arted1
    Arted1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes add me! I had a set back with my Achilles and I am in a cast. I am doing core exercises and counting calories. Good luck to all
  • bellalavita717
    bellalavita717 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100+ pounds. And could use some support as well. Anyone can add me also :)
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am totally in. I don't know about 100 by December but I am down for 75ish. I tried to add a bunch of you but I lost track of who I had already added. Feel free to add me if you are looking for friendly support :)
  • aliciahollinger
    aliciahollinger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me. Sent friend request.

The problem is that it seems so far..and food is so delicious and immediate gratification. I am doing well, and have lost 8 pounds. Been exercising, eating right. But I want a Skinny body today! Not so fast.

I am sure most of you can relate. But I am going to get there this year. One day at a time.

I feel the same way! Now, damnit!! ;-)
  • kaycru
    kaycru Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! I started MFP this past May and have lost over 90 pounds! I still have 60 or so to go! It's a life style change and we need all the support we can get :)
  • Loribh0126
    Loribh0126 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have a goal to lose 75 pounds by the end of the year.
  • foobo0
    foobo0 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. I have at the very least 100 lbs to lose. Just joined the gym over the weekend and already seeing positive results with my energy level so I am pretty excited!
  • RebuildingMyself
    RebuildingMyself Posts: 70 Member
    Options
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me to your group. I have 100 lbs to lose also. I have sent a friend request. :)
  • kathitoo
    kathitoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will jump on this band wagon!! I too need to lose 100 + about 20 more. (how did this happen?!?) My challenge is exercise, finding, I mean making time to do it! I don't like it and I hope if I do it more I will like it. Food is ok, I have kicked some bad habits already, just need to track better.
  • brandi077
    brandi077 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added to group as well. I have the same goals, and would love to help support one another!
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking to lose between 50-60 lb. Feel free to add me I am just restarting MFP so any help would be great. Have only ever stuck for a few weeks this time I am going to get this done. 2015 is all about getting healthy! :D
  • slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds as well - my short goal is 50 by July. Add me as a friend and we can support each other!
  • shaedras
    shaedras Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I've got 100 to shed, I know it won't come off as easy as it was put on!!! Please feel free to add me!
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this also! I have closer to 140-150 to lose but I would definitely be happy with 100 by the end of the year! I've lost about 10lbs in 2 1/2 weeks so I'm feeling like that's a great start!
  • tiffeh345
    tiffeh345 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

I have a slightly smaller goal by the end of the year (60 lbs) but I have an overall goal of 140 lbs. Does that count? xD

Anyone feel free to add me. I am not new to MFP but I am new to the forums. :)

We can do this!

• turryandsally
    turryandsally Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you in this journey - I sent a friend request! :D