Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Always happy to add more friends :)
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm not new but could use some more friends to keep me motivated and hopefully i can do the same for you guys!
  • I would love to have some new friends who can motivate and vise versa. It makes it fun to loose weight if you have others who are here for you.
  • Feel free to add me! I'm looking for other people looking to motivate each other and get fit! Especially in New Jersey/Philly area!
  • eastbayj23
    eastbayj23 Posts: 16 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm looking for friends to help me stay on track and I could do the same for you :).
  • dukslayer4051
    dukslayer4051 Posts: 66 Member
    add me
  • Hello, I'm a 22 yr old college student, and I am trying this out for the first time. I like it because it helps me to stay on track with my meal planning, exercising, and water intake. I would be so grateful to have friends support me along the way on my 15 lb journey. Goodluck to everyone!!
  • KKZ77
    KKZ77 Posts: 9
    The more the merrier as they say :D
  • Hey i'm new to this forum, feel free to add me though! need motivation :)
  • Almck22
    Almck22 Posts: 1 Member
    anyone can add me as well, always good to have support and accountability
  • labeastette
    labeastette Posts: 82 Member
    could use more motivation!
  • beetlesguk
    beetlesguk Posts: 14 Member
    I'd love some more friends please :D
  • Hilary1487
    Hilary1487 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! Please feel free to add me. I love seeing everyones updates on my feed. It really motivates and inspires.I've been using MFP for 5 months and have lost 28.6 lbs.
  • wayander
    wayander Posts: 21 Member
    Need friends. Please add
  • Would like to get involved. Please feel free to add me :)
  • mzb_xx
    mzb_xx Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hey! Feel free to add me.. I log daily and have an open diary.. Just looking for more motivation and would like to view what others are eating to get ideas :) diary is open more so for accountability lol starting on day 1 today.. Last week was really just getting used to logging all my food
  • Would love some new friends! Just coming back to MFP and have already lost 30 lbs! Sticking to it this time and doing paleo. Send me a FR :smile:
  • Evangotabs
    Evangotabs Posts: 14 Member
    What up everybody
  • suwala2t
    suwala2t Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Hi all - I'm 5 weeks into my journey and have lost 12 pounds following the Slimming World plan. Blogging about my journey here - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/
  • DogMom213
    DogMom213 Posts: 16 Member
    Looking to find more friends that are active and on the same path!
  • melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Feel free to add me, could use more motivational friends.
  • howdy everyone! **add me** i just want to be a piece of furniture in your fit life B)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    My streak is over 800 days...add me
  • ABerryhill74
    ABerryhill74 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me! The more support the better!
  • Ja_ja_jakeya
    Ja_ja_jakeya Posts: 88 Member
    Hey guys! I've been at it for a while and could use some more active friends! Feel free to add me!
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    suzy0317 wrote: »
    You can add me! :) I've been working with MFP for about 8 weeks....

• 513SavageSquad
    513SavageSquad Posts: 14 Member
    Friend me! I need a push from others and I'll help push back. :)
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi everyone! I originally got started with MFP after my friends told me about it and we were going to have a challenge between all of us. Since then they haven't logged in and I need some support!! Add me if you'd like! I need some accountability buddies!
  • Just starting MFP again after having my 2nd child. Feel free to add me. :)