Who's still here from New Year's?

Options
124»

Replies

• DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 2, 2015 and am down 8 lbs. I notice a loss in inches too which is great. Not quitting anytime soon. :smile:
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    In still here Loveing it feeling to good to quit. Never stopping. Anytime soon neither! !!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, almost 3 years now! Down 65 lbs and at my goal weight :wink:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see things are going well for you. Good job for sticking with your resolution.

Well I guess I am one of them too. The end of December was spent stuffing my face and being lazy. I rededicated myself in January.

I've always thought it's better for people to start a 'new year's resolution' in March though.. because the weather is better and theres more sunlight. I think you won't get discouraged as quickly as starting January 1st.

see i think its the other way round. if you can start when its dark and cold, you might stand a better chance when the weather picks up to keep on going.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    i was a new years resolutioner as well and still here.
    well done to everyone still at it.
  • itstimeRK
    itstimeRK Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've been here since Thanksgiving!
  • jozerrr
    jozerrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Still here 11lbs lighter!!! :)
  • tjcuts339
    Options
    Congrats to us all. No stopping us.now!!
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    Still here! And more than 10% of the way through the year!

10%.... I like that! I'm going to use those sorts of benchmarks too!

• tjcuts339
    Options
    We will keep on way past that 10% I can personally. Say ( we can't stop!! ) keep on your personal. JOURNEY you are the only one that can. Stop you now!!!Dreams do come true for the ones that stay on task!!!