New would love new friends

Options
Changing my lifestyle. Tired of making excusing and being lazy. Excited to start!

Replies

• stacietberry05
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to do the same. I am so tired of being fat and lazy I am ready to start getting healthy but seems so hard.
  • mallory7813
    mallory7813 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My biggest thing is serving sizes! Once I get those done and stick to them I think ill do good. A while ago when I lost a bit of weight I could tell how much better I felt and it all had to do with what went in my body!
  • Rangjew
    Rangjew Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi- i was struggling with portion sizes as well.. probably for most of my life. i then decided to work out what i need calorie wise and started weighing all my food and preparing my meals ahead of time. Its a pain in the bum at the start but then you get used to it in a few weeks and now its much easier to eyeball it. Plus now my body is so used to eating the smaller portions that i no longer want that second helping. I also started scoring clean eating websites for ideas on how to make my food choices a bit more nutritious and a little bit more delicious plus a body builder friend recommended drinking more water which i have been doing daily. Lost 3kg in 5 weeks so far. Hope that helps :D
  • mallory7813
    mallory7813 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have done so far 2 ahead of time meals with portion. I can already tell it's worth it! I also figure hopefully I will get use to the serving sizes but with what you just said I should haven't a problem. :-)
  • becnmorgan2012
    becnmorgan2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • shawnmusicmin
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss. We must not go back. Forever changed.
  • skippy152
    Options
    I got rid of all my dinner plates and I use salad plates as my main plates now. It tricks my mind into thinking I have a full plate. Also frozen grapes have been a sweet tooth life saver!
  • celcen
    celcen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My main problem is going out to dinner. Very hard to do portion control, specially when in a group. In addition is tough to say no to a glass or two of wine and there goes 150 plus wasted calories!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great decision! Once we quit making excuses for why we can't do it -- It is surprising what we can accomplish!
  • donnawtm
    donnawtm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Changing my lifestyle. Tired of making excusing and being lazy. Excited to start!

Ooooh me too! Feel free to add me
  • creativeallsort
    Options
    I am getting fit. Got ALOT of weight to loose. Would be good to have some support for the journey if you want to add me.
  • pebs1081
    pebs1081 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love meeting new people with similar goals!! ❤