What is something you are NOT attracted to in the opposite sex?

Options

Replies

• jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Gouch sweat, sick
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Mustaches - you know, when a guy has only a mustache, and no other facial hair. That's the ultimate eew for me. The only thing worse is a guy with a mustache who smokes. OMG, I think I just described my next door neighbor...oops, sorry dude.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    LuvPosh wrote: »
    Smoking, what a revolting habit.

Short man syndrome.
    lol age.... ESP if they are old and look even older, or younger but look like an old man! Long hair, just wrong.
    Some guys just have that sleazy make your skin crawl, creepiness in their personality.

Well I like long hair and my partner is 7 years older than me and I don't mind. On the contrary I only go for men older than myself or same age. Always have.
    I don't like men shorter than me and guys being sleazy is just damned annoying.
    Smoking is disgusting, drug abuse is stupid and dangerous and I don't care for alcoholics.
    I just don't like people who abuse themselves and others... And short guys... No offense to anyone short I just like my partners taller than me.
    Although I have already found the man I'll be spending my life with.
  • elysianlune
    elysianlune Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Short man syndrome.
    lol age.... ESP if they are old and look even older, or younger but look like an old man! Long hair, just wrong.
    Some guys just have that sleazy make your skin crawl, creepiness in their personality.

Well I like long hair and my partner is 7 years older than me and I don't mind. On the contrary I only go for men older than myself or same age. Always have.
    Smoking is disgusting, drug abuse is stupid and dangerous and I don't care for alcoholics.
    I just don't like people who abuse themselves and others... And short guys... No offense to anyone short I just like my partners taller than me.

Short man syndrome.

Short man syndrome.

What is short to you and how tall are you?
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Wanting to receive A LOT and not give EVER. Nope nope nope. Ultra turn off for me.

If that's what you want, go get a blow up doll.

This!!!!!!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but that's really not fair, especially since a lot of women can't orgasm from intercourse...
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No since of humor
    Unintelligent
    Doesn't like baked goods
    Doesn't like vegetables
    To cocky
    Know it all
    No uniqueness
    Doesn't like anime
    Doesn't like lore
    Doesn't like middle earth
    Doesn't like vedio games
    Doesn't like tamreil
    Never does anything but eat and sleep
    Doesn't know how to have a conversation
    Bad hygen
    Eats microwave food instead of mine -_- (my food is delicious)
    Controlling
    Abusive
    Quieter
    Finishes first
    Never trys hard enough at anything
    Liars
    Cheaters
    Insensitive

:o Good luck finding your Mr. Right. ;)
  • barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Noisy eating. End of lol
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Excessive muscles. Like, the super-jacked competitive bodybuilder kind of look. I can be attracted to everything from overweight/fluffy to strong and defined, but there's definitely a limit to it on the upper end of the scale. When someones biceps look like they're about to pop like a balloon, I feel only fear.

Selfishness. Immaturity (Humor and Fun-Loving = Good. Only referring to the genuinely negative aspects of immaturity). Drug abuse is also a big turn-off. Not a fan of smoking either, but can accept/tolerate it in some cases if the person is worth it.
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feigned stupidity or helplessness. I cannot stand a man (or woman, for that matter) who can't think for himself or take care of himself. Immediate turn off. Also, excessive back hair or nipples that look like they're sewn on (if you've seen it, you know what I mean).
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Overly arrogant. I like a man or woman who's confident but doesn't parade around like they're God's gift. Negative as well, always talking about how fat they are or unattractive they are when clearly they are just fishing for compliments.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Smoking
    Drugging
    Tattoos
    Piercings
    Controlling behavior
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Egotistical
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    If her penis is larger than my ferocious 2-incher.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Serious all the time, I love to laugh.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Sexist/Racist/Homophobic
    No sense of humour (I am Cdn. and we use a U in there)
    Inarticulate
    Uninformed
    Bad grammar and spelling
    Shorter than 6 feet
    Mustaches
    Indecisive
    Bad hygiene
    Bad teeth
    Selfish
    Prone to "man colds"
    Doesn't read
    Smoker

Wow - I have a long list.....

• Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but that's really not fair, especially since a lot of women can't orgasm from intercourse...

No excuses, there are other things that can and should be done first then.

• barry1992
    barry1992 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    If they can't keep up ........
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Boston accents.
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    arrogance