Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• JoJoBeans22
    JoJoBeans22 Posts: 114 Member
    I like friends. You can add me
  • I'd love to make some friends! I need people to keep me accountable and I do love to chat =)
  • rscunu
    rscunu Posts: 37 Member
    Just bought my own condo, in a new town. I can now control what is brought into the house! However, now I'm kind of far from all my friends. So I need some help in this journey, people to share their success and tips. Talk soon!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Add me!
  • I'm always up for new friends with the same mindset on getting fit, please do add me.
  • blakembp1
    blakembp1 Posts: 1
    edited February 2015
    Really need some good motivation please!..feel free to add me!
  • DuckieSteph
    DuckieSteph Posts: 43 Member
    I'm always up for more friends!! Anything to keep us all motivated and on track!
    I'm a 25 year old vegetarian and a mother. I'm looking to drop from 195 to 140. Feel free to add!! :D
  • Rexakate
    Rexakate Posts: 6 Member
    I'd love some more friends! I BEST part of MFP is the community. I have a long road ahead and love to give and get encouragement!
  • wayander
    wayander Posts: 21 Member
    i like reading posts, feel free to add me as friend
  • ekg0328
    ekg0328 Posts: 90 Member
    Me me me.
  • jorodri7
    jorodri7 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Wanting more supportive friends! Please!!!!
  • Hi I am a newbie and looking for some new friends please add me :)
  • JonathanG2200
    JonathanG2200 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi im new on here so some active friends would certainly be good for motivation :)
  • Always looking for more motivation and new friends :smile:
  • mardyc
    mardyc Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all. Almost 4 weeks in and going well so far. Finding mfp really makes me accountable.
  • Apple_1977
    Apple_1977 Posts: 9 Member
    feel free to add me..need all the motivation I can get
  • Kateelizabeth67
    Kateelizabeth67 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes please. New and could do with some motivation :)
  • mlamathews
    mlamathews Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for friends to keep each other motivated! Add me if you'd like!
  • evitamac
    evitamac Posts: 22 Member
    Hey add me! I don't really have friends and I like having people to talk to that have the same need or interests (eating healthy, working out, working hard to lose weight, sculpt our body, or maintain a good physical condition) I am very committed to my new life style!
  • Hi I'll be one of your friends you can't get enough