Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Feel free to add. 34yo from Louisville KY. Starting weight 329 current weight 222 goal weight 160
  • please be mine!
  • 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log every day. :)
  • letsdothis511
    letsdothis511 Posts: 27 Member
    I only have six friends and could use more. I have an open diary and log on every day. Trying to lose 30 pounds. Please add me :)
  • I'm just starting so friends would be great!
  • MinimaTheSmall
    MinimaTheSmall Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'd love to support and be friends with anyone who'd like to do the same! :)
  • Samphires
    Samphires Posts: 31 Member
    Looking for some news friends on here, I've got lots to lose! Please add me :)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi, I am not new to MFP but this is a new account. Would love to add some new friends.

If you are interest in becoming friends with someone that has a cunning sense of humor that pushes the edge of perversion at times, and could motivate and support you as well, feel free to add me.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Feel free to add me. I'm new to the MFP community. Could use some friends to help keep on track
  • I'm new as well! Looking for help staying motivated. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • I could use some friends! New to the app :)
  • Dch102801
    Dch102801 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm looking for new friends to help keep me motivated and on the right track
  • Fay_410
    Fay_410 Posts: 15 Member
    Add me please. I'm pretty clueless
  • Looking for friends
  • mamasage
    mamasage Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in too - anyone feel free to add me.
  • scon37
    scon37 Posts: 32 Member
    Support is motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • Add me everyone, I need all the support I can get! :)
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Well hello everyone! I need motivation and positiveness in this journey to stay healthy, slim and live longer, pls add me as well.
  • winterWind341
    winterWind341 Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me the more the better right :wink: I've got the last 9 pounds to lose (and those are the hardest let me tell you) but im planning on staying on MFP when I do
  • shajenkins88
    shajenkins88 Posts: 18 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!