Myfitnesspal Hiatus

Options
So the place I was working at closed down Jan 30. We received a 2 week notice prior to it's closing. Unfortunately, since the notice, it's been an emotional roller coaster and my diet/exercise took a back seat while dealing with all the change and stress. I've had to look for a new job, and ended up finding one. I'm 2 weeks into it now and am now trying to get my butt back into gear now that things have kind of settled and the stress has gotten better. How can I get remotivated? Has anyone else had set backs? What did you do to get back into the swing of things? Thanks for any positive feed back!

Replies

• rissavanwey
    Options
    That's awesome that you found a new job so fast, congrats!! I graduated in December and I'm still looking :(

If I get off-track, I try to spend a couple of days just logging EVERYTHING I eat, and not completing the day at the end of the day (so I don't get that, "If every day were like today, you'd weigh XXX pounds in 5 weeks" message). That way I build up my # of days logged in, and I get back in the habit of logging without any negative feedback :)
  • tsstarr
    tsstarr Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rissavanwey! That's a great idea, I'll start doing it!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I go back to logging everything. Plus I will post daily goals I want to hit and then share how I did at the end of the day.