Options
    i am in... Add me please.
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    I'm in also!
  • wru2251
    wru2251 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can you add me to the group? I have lost 8 lbs, and have 72 more to go! :)
  • Norella23
    Norella23 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in need of losing 67-70 lbs and already on my journey. I am in!!
  • Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey! I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire! Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley: Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

You got this!

While I just hit goal -- I won't be leaving MFP anytime soon.... Maintenance, continued vigilance and strength / toning will take up another year at least...

Best Wishes

I normally weigh myself daily and “record” my weight once a week. Today I am breaking that self-imposed rule because I weighed myself and found I knocked off that last 2 pounds! I celebrated with cardio exercises and a “Fun” breakfast! (Ok – a little corny). Next on the agenda – a warm getaway I booked last summer (while still hovering around 300) tied to my weight-loss target.

Comparison%202%20Final_zpslcpvynhn.jpg

Comparison%201%20Final_zpsdlkf7t1v.jpg

Weight%20Virg_1_scale%20only_zpsmrifrzbr.jpg

20150211_093433_breakfast_1%20calories_zpsgederioh.jpg

73641431.png

• Mommyof4cositasbonitas
    Mommyof4cositasbonitas Posts: 41 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    What AMAZING PICTURES!!!
    So inspirational
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 100 plus pounds. Would like some friendly faces to go on this journey with. I'm also a good cheerleader, just don't ask for any high kicks or splits, yet. :)
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am in this. We can do it.
  • cmmarie199
    cmmarie199 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 70lbs., I'm down about 10
  • bevtay01
    bevtay01 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! This will be the 1st Christmas that will be totally about what I want for a gift. I look forward to taking this journey with all of you!
  • asm2014
    asm2014 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i got 80 lbs!! let's kill it!! i restarted 10 days ago and lost an initial 5 lbs...
  • kourt_phx
    kourt_phx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in also, I would love some extra support!! So feel free to add me!
  • Cleop879
    Cleop879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 140. So any help would be appreciated. I know it's a mindset and constant battle to stay on track. I have never joined s blog or group before. Usually I am the quiet one.
  • annieo19732014
    annieo19732014 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    sent a request!! I def want to be done by the end of this year with my 70LB goal xx
  • maryannochrymo
    maryannochrymo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and this is my goal too!
    Trying to learn how to navigate this site and add you as a friend. Also where is the tracker to record pounds lost?thx!
    Ahhhhh, Yes!!

I am starting a 100 pound journey!
    I would like to start a group where we can motivate and inspire!

Just think how much healthier we would be :):smiley:

Please add me as your friend and comment below. I know we can do this together :wink:

• jendan515
    jendan515 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100 as well.
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love all the motivation on this thread! I already posted yesterday about "wanting in" but if anyone is looking for more friends, please add me! I'm not SUPER talkative but I like to post updates on how things are going and it's great to read others too!
    I think together we can definitely all do this!!
  • idaniadiaz
    Options
    Im in! Right now i weight 252 i just got the go ahead by my OBGYN to work out my son was born 12/31/14 can wait for his 1st birthday.
  • knkirk09
    Options
    Count me in! You all can feel free to add me :smiley:
  • Maddimary
    Maddimary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be a part of this group. I have about 70 pounds to lose, and having hard getting all my calories in. And it's making my weight loss slower. I would love to here some advice. Add me if you would like. Always better when someone is there to help, and we can motivate each other. Taking one day at a time.