Anyone tried Kayla Itsines BBG?

Options
I am extremely out of shape and want to start working out. Yoga and walking are about the most I've done the past year. I tried this bikini bod guide like twice and quit. Has anyone tried it and seen results? Is it worth the pain?

Replies

• noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've tried it twice and got to week 4 and then quit but I'm restarting it again on Monday. Apparently you start seeing the biggest results around week 8. I'm gonna stick it out this time - Third time's the charm!
  • aligatormore
    aligatormore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do it! I was going onto week9 and then restarted Jan5th with #thekaylamovement so I am on week6! You will see results if you do the required 3 resistance trainings a week. I was not the best with food and I love pizza but you will see change in your body. I am down over 10lbs and I have completely changed my lifestyle. I believe 100% in her guides. I used to eat like crap or not eat and now I eat more than I ever did and its like good food too.
  • squirrel1123
    squirrel1123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that! I will most definitely be doing her guides now. Thanks for the motivation!
  • squirrel1123
    squirrel1123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've tried it twice and got to week 4 and then quit but I'm restarting it again on Monday. Apparently you start seeing the biggest results around week 8. I'm gonna stick it out this time - Third time's the charm!
    You can do it! I'm going to put all my effort into following through - even when I feel like dying. No pain, no gain?