Hi I'm Carol

Options
Hi I'm Carol and over the lady 18 months or so I have lost 2.5 stone through weight watchers which I will still continue to attend. At the moment I am doing supply work as a T A because I was made redundant from my job in June last year. I have M.E. and fibro which has piled on the pounds that I'm trying to lose. According to a learner I'm working with I'm....very old!!! Thanks for that lol!!! Losing weight and being fit and healthy are all big challenges for me but here I go again..... :D

Replies

• winnie779
    Options
    winnie779 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Carol and over the last 18 months or so I have lost 2.5 stone through weight watchers which I will still continue to attend. At the moment I am doing supply work as a T A because I was made redundant from my job in June last year. I have M.E. and fibro which has piled on the pounds that I'm trying to lose. According to a learner I'm working with I'm....very old!!! Thanks for that lol!!! Losing weight and being fit and healthy are all big challenges for me but here I go again..... :D

• dme100
    dme100 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am willing to offer mutual support if you would like to add me? Been doing this for 6 months now, but its slowly getting more of an effort to stay motivated.