In search of friends with support!

Options

Replies

• kaylaruexo
    Options
    My feed is pretty empty too if anyone wants to add me! My goal is to lose about 40-50 pounds. I had a baby in July and was a little overweight before but now it's a little crazy. Also, Dr put me on blood pressure meds so I'm hoping if I reach a healthy weight I can stop taking the meds!
  • akrunfit
    Options
    I've been on MFP before, but I've made a new account and I'd really like some friends so we can support each other! :) My goal is to lose about 30 lbs by June.
  • HansenMichaela
    Options
    I'm in search of weightloss friends/motivators!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have stopped and started many times in my life. Based on the profile pics I am a little older than most of you at 46. I have lost 117 lbs with 133 to go so anyone can feel free to add me. Good luck to all of you
  • 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I didn't know that one simple search for people like you guys would result in such an amazing day!! This is great stuff! We are all going to do a great job! Don't worry! We got this !!
  • dmt366
    dmt366 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP and trying to stay motivated ~ feel free to add me
  • inthslif
    inthslif Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Been on the app a month. .....lost 15lbs. ....it's great way to lose weight and motivate friends
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've used MFP for years. I'm a terrible yo-yoer. But this time I realize that, and I won't make the same mistakes again. I'm looking to lose 30, have already lost 8. Almost a 1/3 of the way there! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I've been logging in daily for nearly one year now. I've lost 72 pounds so far. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MEINDIA
    MEINDIA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Will do. I've only just started so I'm looking for motivation buddies.
  • ARG3308
    Options
    Hi, trying to lose 20 pounds. I have been at it for a little over a week. I lost one pound last week. Whoo hoo!
  • erryana
    erryana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Been wanting to find a group of people who can motivate me to at least stay healthy. I'm 35 from Malaysia, 147lb, married with no children. I did this MFP since last year but i failed miserably (no thanks to my husband who likes to pout whenever i mention salad!).

I eat almost everything and love love love desserts (or any sweet things!). After meal, i will always reach out for gums or candies. Sigh...

I started to go gym 3x a week and try to reach 10k steps a day since last week -- slow and steady this time. The last time, i did it these + fad diet. It didnt last long...sigh.

So, it would be great if I have support from ladies like all of you :). Slow and steady, we can.

Feel free to add me too!
  • 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's been such a blast meeting people on the same journey as me! What an amazing experience this is turning out to be.
  • toyatay1985
    toyatay1985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could always use more support as well. I'm looking to lose at least 50 lbs. Good luck!!
  • jlwoodmass
    jlwoodmass Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat need some friends for motivation. I just started using MFP again in January, and got a fitbit for my birthday so I'm hoping that will help me with my goal. :) I'd like to get down to 200 lbs by end of June, so that's 30 lbs in 5 months? I think I can do it! Just need the motivation. Feel free to add me! Good luck everyone! :)
  • JoRolleNola
    JoRolleNola Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do at least 25 lbs every 3-4 months until I hit 100 lbs total. Add me as a friend and we can support each other.☺
  • CatalinValli04
    CatalinValli04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP since new years and I'm looking to lose at least 30lbs. I could always use more support too and provide support in return :) Feel free to add me!
  • demisidrak
    demisidrak Posts: 22 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Technically I've had MFP for years but just started getting serious last summer but I'd like to share my journey!

I was a stressed full time college student at 185 pounds (5'4") and realized it was time to get back on track as health issues and obesity are a problem in my family. I began clean eating and taking BodyPump and Cycle classes at 24 hour fitness and lost 18 pounds on my own before returning to MFP for IIFYM and losing 11 more! I am now at 158 and hope to go down into the 130s. Other apps/devices that helped me tremendously are my Fitbit, Polar HRM, and Stickk. I also use Instagram for weight loss motivation! I have never used the community feature on MFP but would love to start adding friends on here for motivation!

Although I have lost 29 pounds, my journey has been full of failures but I've learned to put the past behind me and push on.

We can do this!

-Demi

P.S. I keep my diary open!
  • Kellykiwi76
    Options
    Hey I'm Kelly from New Zealand and I want to get back to the weight I've been for the last 10 years (until last year) which is 64kgs so I need to lose 10kgs which is around 20 pounds I think. Feel free to add me too anyone and good luck :)
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm not perfect, I do have my days, but I try to log in whenever I can.