New and aiming to gain weight

Options
anythingforhourglass
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm from NSW, Australia and I'm 18 years old. I'm kind of new. I did use this app on my phone a few times but always gave up. Now I am deciding to become a part of the community, hopefully it will help me stick to my goals.

I am to gain a few kg; I weigh 40kg and want to get to 45kg, in order to add 'more curves'. As my name suggests, I am striving for an hourglass figure; if not that, then a curvier figure. I also plan on perhaps doing some toning exercises to help out.

Anyway yeah thanks for looking. :)

Replies

• Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP community. There are some amazing people on here.
  • jamie3980
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NSW, Australia and I'm 18 years old. I'm kind of new. I did use this app on my phone a few times but always gave up. Now I am deciding to become a part of the community, hopefully it will help me stick to my goals.

I am to gain a few kg; I weigh 40kg and want to get to 45kg, in order to add 'more curves'. As my name suggests, I am striving for an hourglass figure; if not that, then a curvier figure. I also plan on perhaps doing some toning exercises to help out.

Hi hourglass, carb protein and good fats, do weight training go heavy go hard good luck!
  • jamie3980
    Options
    jamie3980 wrote: »

Hi hourglass, carb protein and good fats, do weight training go heavy go hard good luck!

Do have an example of your daily food routine?
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Lunges and squats will pop that butt. I have a natural hourglass shape. 35-23-39 it's basically your frame and the way you're born that determines your hourglass to board shape. Make sure you still eat healthy because adding on fat to your frame is bad for your heart.