Winter is ending - let's go!!

Options
Jim_G30
Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
<
Spring is just around the corner so time to get things started on all our plans. Come join me as we head onwards and upwards......

Jim

Replies

• kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    It's still very winter here. Talk to me around Mid-April...LOL This morning it was 6 degrees F. I'm still very much in hibernation!
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Lol Yeah winter has a tight grip until April for me too. It's supposed to be -10 this weekend here in Michigan.
  • Jim_G30
    Options
    Sorry girls....nice n mild here though! Stay warm.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    the windchill is -35 here. :s
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Going to be -15 tonight. We don't get spring weather until about May.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida, 40 something this morning when I did my walk, sooo can't wait for summer.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    What part of the planet is Spring just around the corner?? Not in the Northeast. It's in the negatives for most of this long weekend!
  • Jim_G30
    Options
    Scotland mate......
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's still very winter here. Talk to me around Mid-April...LOL This morning it was 6 degrees F. I'm still very much in hibernation!

Are you in Pittsburgh? That is the temperature is here. I HATE winter and the cold. The only thing good about it is cute coats and boots. I am thinking Spring but my body is not there yet!!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    winter is ok. I spent yesterday cross country skiing.
  • eunice_im
    Options
    I'm right with you @ping_G10 it feels like the beginning of spring here in California!
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    It's still not great here but I'm with you, got my eyes on the prize :) it's not that much longer and the days are getting longer and brighter :)

I'm looking forward to spending as much time as possible at the park, hiking, maybe trying rowing and paddleboarding in the summer (I don't know, it's the one where you stand up on the board), swimming OUTSIDE, patios... It's all happening already in my mind :)
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    meritage4 wrote: »
    winter is ok. I spent yesterday cross country skiing.

This sounds fun! Maybe I'll try it this year

It's definitely NOWHERE NEAR as bad as it was last year. I wanted to die, the polar vortex was torture
  • Christinaluvly
    Christinaluvly Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This feed is HILARIOUS to read. A guy with a positive attitude welcomes spring, and all of us still in the thick of winter reminding him how far away it is for some of us. It is -19 here in Wisconsin so I can't remember what spring even looks like at this point. If only I lived in Scotland! :D
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Winter is not ending. It was like -10 today.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Well, we have had a wonderful week. Tomorrow is suppose to be 66 F. I'm going hiking.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Well, we have had a wonderful week. Tomorrow is suppose to be 66 F. I'm going hiking.

Well la-ti-da.

• eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wish I was in Scotland right about now!

uoln0iiwa1k5.jpg
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »
    I'm in Florida, 40 something this morning when I did my walk, sooo can't wait for summer.

That *is* summer. :(