support, tips, success stories, and fitness buddy needed!

Options
Hi! I'm Cody! I'm 6'1 weighing in at 344 pounds! I'm starting with counting calories. I really want to see if this will work for me! I would like friends that are in a similar situation, or has been to give tips, feedback, and support! I love success stories, because they are great sources of motivation. Gleefully I'll gain some new friends in the near future!

Replies

• Cody1014m
    Cody1014m Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    *hopefully
    Cody1014m wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Cody! I'm 6'1 weighing in at 344 pounds! I'm starting with counting calories. I really want to see if this will work for me! I would like friends that are in a similar situation, or has been to give tips, feedback, and support! I love success stories, because they are great sources of motivation. Gleefully I'll gain some new friends in the near future!
    Cody1014m wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Cody! I'm 6'1 weighing in at 344 pounds! I'm starting with counting calories. I really want to see if this will work for me! I would like friends that are in a similar situation, or has been to give tips, feedback, and support! I love success stories, because they are great sources of motivation. Hopefully, I'll gain some new friends in the near future!

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Cody! You can do this! MFP is a great resource. Feel free to add me as a friend!