Cheating

Options
i was always a sweets eater. Any good ideas that will satisfy me at least once a week without going over goals

Replies

• bsmith404
    bsmith404 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I always fit them into my daily goal. I eat something sweet almost everyday.
  • mmacleod68
    mmacleod68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a sweet junkie too.... Fiber One brownies are really good! They have helped me with the sweet tooth issue And only 90 calories.
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    100% pure maple syrup or honey on fruit- oatmeal- in a smoothie etc. I put peanut butter on a cored and halved honey crisp apple and add a drizzle of honey and cashews - I call it a FAUXnut and it's so satisfying and appealing to the eye ejgukznuc5ab.jpg
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I freeze grapes w stevia sprinkled over them
  • ruth14213
    ruth14213 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    1/2c cottage cheese (or greek yogurt would work to if u prefer) with a tsp of pure honey and a pinch of cinnamon - had this for a snack last night with a green apple and it was so tasty!
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do peanut butter and banana on a toasted english muffin (or a slice of bread) drizzed with about half a teaspoon of honey. So yummy! Or I'll make a banana and strawberry ice cream. Just one frozen banana and 4 frozen strawberries, nothing else (no cream, no added sugar, nada) in my ninja until it turns into ice cream. :)
  • ruth14213
    Options
    Thanks for ideas. Keep them coming. They all sound like healthy awesome sweet ideas. Thanks everyone
  • ScalySquash50
    Options
    I nom 1/4 cup of raisins if I'm craving sometime sweet tends to take the edge off, and I have a cup of peppermint tea sweetened with splenda
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    eat the sweets and find a way to fit them into your day?
  • swahine
    Options
    I found baked, honey covered, Peeled Apple's with granola on top has been a friend. I hate cinnemon but if you like that sprinkle a little (no sugar)
  • ruth14213
    Options
    Swahine sounds great. I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ruth14213 wrote: »
    i was always a sweets eater. Any good ideas that will satisfy me at least once a week without going over goals

For me, I eat caramel rice cakes with peanut butter on them. Sweetness without the evils of candy bars.

• Bigbluefrog
    Bigbluefrog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like a fudge bar- about 100 calories, satisfies that chocolate cravings and nice and cold like ice cream. Eat it where you can savor it, avoid mindless eating.