Seeking friends trying to lose the last 10 lbs.

Options

Replies

• bgoodsmile
    bgoodsmile Posts: 68 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds so far & would like to lose 8-15 more. I currently weigh 139 pounds, and have not been able to get below 132 since I hit my 30s (I am now in my 40s - 42 to be exact!) I have added weight training 3X a week in the past month, and I would love to get down into the 120s - which I haven't seen since my 20s lol! Feel free to add me!
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose about 6 more pounds by April...that is when my college graduation is, and then a trip to Hawaii!!! My food diary is viewable to my friends :) feel free to add!
  • kred2015
    Options
    Hi, I have about 11lb left to lose and would love to be added into your group. Think the more support we all have the better, we can do this! Thanks
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've added you all. It looks like everyone is in the same boat.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The same things are working for me that worked when I lost the first 45 lbs (the other 10 shown on my ticker was before I restarted0. I workout six days a week and eat back my exercise calories. I did get a food scale for Christmas but before I just estimated and it did work fine. The weeks I do not lose my one pound in a week are usually because I ate more than MFP's deficit. When I hit 125 I am moving it to a 0.5 lb loss per week. I totally agree with slow and steady and if I have a bad week, I really do not beat myself up about it. I really feel like I will get to my goal and that this is a life time thing so I am okay with some small delays.
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'm on my last 10 pound.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have roughly 10 to go. Maybe a few more depending if this belly truly disappears or not. Have been doing jillian Michaels workouts and feel the muscles growing so the eight has been slow to come off of lately. wod love to be doown by this summer

Btw 5'2"
    33 female
    Currently 130
    GW 120ish (not sure where I will stop but more or less around there )
  • chemlabdoc
    chemlabdoc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP for the very reason to get rid of the last 10. The older I get the tougher it is. I have found that running a lot doesn't help if you still keep eating a lot.
    I haven't actually counted calories before and didn't realize how much I was eating. Now I am planning to be able to stay at a happy weight for good.
  • HeidiHirtle
    HeidiHirtle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've got about 13lbs to lose, then for once in my life I'd like to work just as hard at maintaining. Feel free to add me, that goes for everyone else too!
  • JdoubleJ
    JdoubleJ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my last 10lb or so, I'm currently 137.5lbs and looking to get to about 125 lbs. I'm 5 ft 5 with a small build, aiming for 0.5 lb a week or so. Feel free to add me!
  • jvt63
    jvt63 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not a runner, but when I strength train, I literally cannot get enough food. I'd knock over my grandmother to get to the fridge.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    jvt63 wrote: »
    I'm not a runner, but when I strength train, I literally cannot get enough food. I'd knock over my grandmother to get to the fridge.

Lol :smiley:
  • winterWind341
    winterWind341 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ive got the last 10 vanity lbs to lose. Seriously people are scaring me saying how hard it is to lose the last 10 so support would be nice. Im taking it slow like 0.5~1lbs a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    I've got 7 more to go. :smile: Let's be friends!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    My decision yesterday to drop my goal to .5/lb. per week seems to have worked well for me today. I'm not hungry tonight even though I didn't eat the full additional allotment of calories. Just knowing that I have more calories available if hunger strikes is helpful!
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    bametels wrote: »
    My decision yesterday to drop my goal to .5/lb. per week seems to have worked well for me today. I'm not hungry tonight even though I didn't eat the full additional allotment of calories. Just knowing that I have more calories available if hunger strikes is helpful!

That is good! Are you planning on increasing slowly or eating back the new goal every day? Even though I have not officially dropped down to 0.5 a week I will be closer to it this week with enjoying the holiday. I look forward to offically having an extra 250 soon though.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 10-15 pounds, too. Feel free to add me.
  • mrihel6615
    mrihel6615 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've got roughly ten more pounds to go too! I'm 4'10 and 122 right now. I'm down 20 pounds from last January, but still want to be down to at least 112!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Hi Kris - At this point, I'm going to be flexible. I know that if I eat fewer calories, I'll lose more quickly. Therefore, if I don't find myself too hungry at night, I'll eat less than my new, higher target. If I am hungry, I'll eat up to my new higher allotment. I'm hoping this will curb the late night snacking that I was doing because I was truly hungry.
  • windamere16
    windamere16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to lose the last 15 lbs
    Add me if u