p90x round 2 after injury

Options
just finished last week had 3 months off between rounds due to a injury and have already started a hybrid 90x / insanity work out. i didnt take any before pics but i have my after .. Before this round i was approx 170- 173 lbs and now 160-163 lbs. I think i got better results from the second round even with the long break inbetween

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    just finished last week had 3 months off between rounds due to a injury and have already started a hybrid 90x / insanity work out. i didnt take any before pics but i have my after .. Before this round i was approx 170- 173 lbs and now 160-163 lbs. I think i got better results from the second round even with the long break inbetween

IMG00431-20110505-0917.jpg

try that
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    IMG00431-20110505-0917.jpg

let's see if that works
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Very nice. My husband is finishing his first round of P90x next week and I am so proud of him. He is going to start insanity after that.

What do you think of the two programs?
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    Katznkt i love p90x !!! but insanity well it kills me. I mostly curse out shaun T
  • katznkt
    Options
    Katznkt i love p90x !!! but insanity well it kills me. I mostly curse out shaun T

What difference did Insanity make to your body? My husband has a 4 pack going on, some great arms, and his back is really getting defined from p90x, and he is under the impression that adding some insanity will take him from a nice toned body to completely ripped. What happened to you?
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    I didnt do insanity by itself i just substitued it on my cardio days, But i imagine if i did nothing but insanity i would prolly loose some size due to it being a mostly cardio program but i am by no way a trainer. I just push the play button. I think the way to get really ripped is diet especially in the stomach area , but like i said im no trainer . I personally like p90x better but i was just getting bored with so added the insanity and also add some gym days im just doing alot of substituting this time
  • katznkt
    Options
    Thanks for the info, and congrats again. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!