Oops! Wrong pants! :)

Options
Glowiie1
Glowiie1 Posts: 85 Member
I've always said I don't care in the least about the numbers on the scale - just so long as I'm healthy and happy with what I look like in the mirror.

Well, yesterday I grabbed a pair of jeans and threw them on. They were a little tighter than I expected, but I avoided checking the tag because I really didn't want to see that even my "fat pants" were getting tight. Later in the day I ended up looking at the tag, and I went down a size! They were a bit tight, but my other jeans are getting a bit loose. I guess I'm at a transition weight! woohoo!

Yippie for small victories! I'll take it :)

Replies

• laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! WTG!!!!
  • suzynct
    Options
    Fabulous!!!
  • Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    How wonderful, I'm so pleased for you, all of your hard work is paying off. Well done you!!

• Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That must be the best feeling!! Way to go! :)
  • Yodee
    Yodee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    It is so funny that you posted that today because I am wearing a pair of pants that are getting loose (love it) so I decided to try on a size smaller. They fit but were just a little snug and I knew I would be sitting all day at my computer so I decided to go back to the ones that would be the least uncomfortable. BUT I was so happy to know that I am down 3 sizes in jeans ... almost :)
  • Glowiie1
    Glowiie1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yodee wrote: »
    It is so funny that you posted that today because I am wearing a pair of pants that are getting loose (love it) so I decided to try on a size smaller. They fit but were just a little snug and I knew I would be sitting all day at my computer so I decided to go back to the ones that would be the least uncomfortable. BUT I was so happy to know that I am down 3 sizes in jeans ... almost :)

Yeah! Good job to you too!

I think it's been about 3 years since I've been able to even zip those pants. I think they're still just a touch too snug to wear at a desk all day, but I'm hoping to be wearing them a little more regularly now :smiley:
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    This is the greatest feeling ever, isn't it? Once a week or so, I make myself wear jeans in the size I'm transitioning into, because I don't want to get too comfortable in the size that is getting a bit big/baggy. I thrift shop for jeans since I don't have smaller sizes in my closet.

What a HUGE difference there is in different brands and styles btw. I never realized this when I was wearing the 22s (and at one point 24s) because I was always happy to just find something that fit.

55835802.png
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Great job. Your hard work is paying off!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job!
  • ImpracticalGirl
    ImpracticalGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Nice job. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!