New to the exercise world, trying to gain muscle:)

Options
Hello I'm Tiny! I'm 5' 0" and always been underweight. I'm trying to gain weight and muscle. Any tips and encouragement is always helpful.

Replies

• alt5213
    Options
    I'm trying to gain muscle too! Im trying P90X and it seems to be working! Feel free to add me. I'd love someone to swap recipes with and exercising tips!
  • minionman
    minionman Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good for you two ladies, I tried one session of that and said the hell with this, but whatever is fun for you do it, don't make it complicated and eat the food you enjoy and that makes your body work ar the best capacity, don't get into all the science crap, measure and listen to your body!!! Peace and stay hot
  • alt5213
    Options
    Yes it is hard in the beginning!!! I'm doing fairly well with it. I don't follow their diet though I just eat healthy and stay under my calorie limit!
  • minionman
    minionman Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    alt5213 wrote: »
    Yes it is hard in the beginning!!! I'm doing fairly well with it. I don't follow their diet though I just eat healthy and stay under my calorie limit!

That's good, shows you have commitment and drive, that's what you need, although if I can give you one piece of advice, figure out how many calories you burn doing that, cause you should probably be eating more, that's basically strength training and cardio rolled into one, I bet you burn a lot doing those workouts. You said your already eating under limit.