Hello, Just started. Hope to gain support.

Options
Hello, my name is Jessica. I'm 5'2 and weigh 171. I am pushing myself to return to my orginal and healthy weight of 127-130. It has been the hardest struggle of my life. There has only been 1 other situation in my life that has been as painful as me and my weight. I have to say that I believe that due to my weight, it has caused my relationship to go down the drain. I guess i can start at the begining. I was 19 when i had met "J". I was young, happy, full of life and only weighed about 127, with a pant size of 3-4. I loved my body. After I was with "J" we were together for about a year. We found out that I was pregnant. He was super happy and excited, while i on the other hand was shocked and a little in denial. Only because I thought I was to young and had so much I wanted to do. Anyway, after three months of my daughter being born, I blew up like a balloon. Problems began between the both of us. After three years of trying to work thinks out and moving from one state to another we found out I was pregnant again. Since October I have finally gotten on track with my life and decided that i was fed up with my weight. I began training and pushing myself. Granted I have not lost the amount of weight i would have thought to have lost by now, but I realize that my eating habits are extremly bad. After the eight years together, he tells me he is not happy and wants to call it quits. The good thing is that I have continued with my workouts and am now jogging in the mornings at 5:30 . I just need to work on my eating habits. I am in need a support system PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    u chose a rite place to start!! :) good luck u can do it :)
  • AmandaJPK
    AmandaJPK Posts: 26
    Options
    Feel free to add me! It's a great support system here. Welcome!
  • loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    I'd love to be your support - let me know how else I can help & friend me if you'd like?
    :wink:
  • RachGall
    RachGall Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome!! You've got this!! You can get that body back in no time :)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !! :flowerforyou:
  • wicklessgal
    wicklessgal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You will do great! This is a wonderful program. I have not ever found anything that I could stick to but this one has done it. I have been doing it for 22 days now and love it. Add me as a friend if you want! Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou:
  • TheCloverFreak
    TheCloverFreak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I can really relate with the not eating healthy. For years, I pretty much lived on fast food. My mom and I have recently been going through all of her healthy cooking cook books and I have been doing a lot better. You can add me as a friend and we can help each other through this! Support is a great thing for staying on track.
  • bamafancp
    bamafancp Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I will help any way I can!
  • jarias1031
    jarias1031 Posts: 4
    Options
    Stay positve and continue on the right track! : )
  • bamakerry
    bamakerry Posts: 8
    Options
    You will find plenty of support on here....If you have a question about anything, there is always someone to either answer it or give you great advice. Stick with it and you will do great....your story sounds alot like what I have gone through. I wish you well and feel free to add me if you like.
  • butderf1ies
    Options
    keep up the good work! I just started on here as well...even though I workout at the gym regularly, I am needing to lose 50-60 lbs as well. My nutritionist gave me this website and I'm loving it so far. It definitely makes it easy to keep track of what you eat! you can add me if you like as I will need as much support as possible as well! good luck!