losing weight

2»

Replies

• Everyone is commenting on the diary so I thought I'd have a look.

It's true, you're eating more or less double than what you're actually logging. I only realised today that a small banana weighs around 150g therefore a large one is probably 200g. So I guess weighing your food is the key
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    you know you have to realize that a sunflower seed is about 1 gram
    So what you log as carrots/veggies or fruit is a little piece by the size of a sunflower seed?

• OK, thanks all of you. I am weighing everything from now on. Still if you look at some days, it is still a wonder I have not lost weight. The Beety juice, I weighed everything this morning, but then when I renewed it, there were still places that called for amounts, which were not added on the weight and measure chart.
  • OK, I adjusted Saturdays and today's weights, and shall be honest and weigh everything from now on.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    And stop asking naturopaths for advice. Snake oil salesman is to generous a description for those hacks.

Get your advice from a registered dietitian or someone with a medical degree, not from someone who believes that water has memory or that magical fairies and rainbows exist in your poop.
  • BWBTrish
    OK, I adjusted Saturdays and today's weights, and shall be honest and weigh everything from now on.

Then start by changing 6 ml of yogurt and 1 gram of yogurt too.
    yogurt 225 gram is at least 110 calories that's about a cup.
    There is no such thing as 1 gram of yogurt or you must have just sniffed it lol

Sorry to be so brutally honest, but when i see this kinda entrees it is a wonder that you didn't gain weight.
    And i dont want to be rude at all But may i ask if you know how much a gram is? and one ounce?

I know that i had some trouble with the weights ( and still i have to calculate back and fort) when i moved to the US.
    Nothing to be ashamed off, but crucial for your diet and losing weight.

• Ok I just added a tablespoon to a shake, but I must look at the quantity better
  • Must check it out more carefully
  • BWBTrish
    you sure must
    you know you cant count right or fool yourself or try...but your body counts perfectly for you whatever you eat.
    You cant fool your system. NEVER!

By eating normal and balanced counting exactly what you eat by weighing all your solids and measuring your liquids, you will get there. Otherwise....nope.
  • BWBTrish
    oh and magic doesn't exist...
    pills and other stuff are empty promises and expensive.
    And the other side is you dont learn to eat normal and portion control...which results in when you stop and want to eat normal you gain weight again because you have no idea how much you really eat.
  • OK Thanks Owl, I will persevere with the right weights, let us see then. Thanks again everybody. I consider this matter closed.