Weigh ins:

1st Feb:102.8
    8th Feb: 102.2
    15th Feb: 102.1
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -0.1 kg
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -0.7 kg

Successes this week: I am now squarely fitting into a size 18 in all but jeans. I did also get down to 101.1 kg on Thursday (much more impressive than my latest number) which was almost a full 5 kgs since the beginning (yay!). But I have shot up since then due to tummy issues.

Struggles: I feel like absolute ****. I have been slightly cheating, having a rich salad dressing a lot this week and I feel awful. However, at least I know it's most likely not just wheat causing me issues. The salad dressing only has barley in it and unless it's something else all together, that means my issue comes down to gluten. And honestly, that would also explains why beer has been making me so sick too. (Last month I discovered one bottle of wine hurt less than one beer) Anyway I'm going completely gluten free now, not just wheat free and hopefully that will help. Until it does though, I've got to ride out the waves of nausea, bloating, joint pain, fatigue, and intestinal discomfort. :/ That'll learn me.

I've got too much going on this week to succumb to it though. I've got an inspection to focus on (for non Aussies, when we rent our house/apt gets inspected by the real estate every so often to make sure we're not trashing it). So I've got to do yard work and serious cleaning on the bathrooms. I've also got to focus on some uni work - refresh my memory of general calculus so I don't get my butt kicked with my differential equation class. I think I've got a hard few days ahead of me, but no time for a pity party.
  • HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Name: Heather
    Height: 5'11"
    Start weight (1st Feb):227
    Goal weight (1st March):220

Weigh ins:

1st Feb:
    8th Feb:
    15th Feb:
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week:
    Weight loss/gain so far this month:

Struggles/successes this week:
    Well I'm getting into this late but I think the accountability will help me stay with it. I am always looking to add motivational friends so feel free to add me if you like.
  • ptargino
    ptargino Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Name: Philippe
    Height: 6'3" / 1.90m
    Start weight (1st Feb): 212.5lbs / 96.4kg
    Goal weight (1st March): 205lbs / 93kg

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 212.5lbs / 96.4kg
    8th Feb: 208.3lbs / 94.5kg
    15th Feb: 205.5lbs / 93.2kg
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: 2.9lbs / 1.3kg
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: 7lbs / 3.2kg

Struggles/successes this week: Not as good as last week, but solid weight loss. Since I finished my tattoo two days ago, I won't be able to exercise probably for the rest of the month. Still, I'm hoping to hit the <200lbs mark (and a BMI < 25, as it happens) by the end of the month. The goal is so close I can smell it :smiley:
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    duckykissy wrote: »
    Height: 5'5
    Start weight (1st Feb):102.8
    Goal weight (1st March): 98.0 kg

Weigh ins:

1st Feb:102.8
    8th Feb: 102.2
    15th Feb: 102.1
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -0.1 kg
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -0.7 kg

Successes this week: I am now squarely fitting into a size 18 in all but jeans. I did also get down to 101.1 kg on Thursday (much more impressive than my latest number) which was almost a full 5 kgs since the beginning (yay!). But I have shot up since then due to tummy issues.

Struggles: I feel like absolute ****. I have been slightly cheating, having a rich salad dressing a lot this week and I feel awful. However, at least I know it's most likely not just wheat causing me issues. The salad dressing only has barley in it and unless it's something else all together, that means my issue comes down to gluten. And honestly, that would also explains why beer has been making me so sick too. (Last month I discovered one bottle of wine hurt less than one beer) Anyway I'm going completely gluten free now, not just wheat free and hopefully that will help. Until it does though, I've got to ride out the waves of nausea, bloating, joint pain, fatigue, and intestinal discomfort. :/ That'll learn me.

I've got too much going on this week to succumb to it though. I've got an inspection to focus on (for non Aussies, when we rent our house/apt gets inspected by the real estate every so often to make sure we're not trashing it). So I've got to do yard work and serious cleaning on the bathrooms. I've also got to focus on some uni work - refresh my memory of general calculus so I don't get my butt kicked with my differential equation class. I think I've got a hard few days ahead of me, but no time for a pity party.

Just a tip for salad dressing: If you dip the tines of your fork into the dressing (on the side), then pick up the veggies/lettuce, you will go through a lot less dressing, and it still tastes like there is lots of dressing on the salad! :)
  • soniaf
    soniaf Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Name: Sonia
    Height: 5'2" = 157cm
    Start weight (1st Feb): 87.2 kg which is 192 lb
    Goal weight (1st March): 84 kg which is 185 lb

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 87.2 192 lb
    8th Feb: 85.5
    15th Feb: 85.5 188 lb
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss this week: 0
    Weight loss so far this month: 1.7 kg 3.7 lb

Struggles/successes this week: fluctuating up and down quite a lot but still doing the right thing every day. Interesting! Annoying, but interesting.
  • duckykissy
    duckykissy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Just a tip for salad dressing: If you dip the tines of your fork into the dressing (on the side), then pick up the veggies/lettuce, you will go through a lot less dressing, and it still tastes like there is lots of dressing on the salad! :)

I'm not very big on salad dressing, never have been. So fortunately I don't go through too much. (Husband on the other hand likes his salad to go for a swim- it's horrifying. Might have to have him use your trick.) But since my diet change I've had to give up the ones I like in favor of wheat free /dairy free alternatives.. which are usually vinegar heavy and I hate the taste of vinegar. I was toeing the line with a Caesar salad dressing, it was wf/df but it had barley in it and I think it is what made me sick. That or they contaminated my gf pizza at the shop (but they do have a pretty good reputation for not doing that, that was a few days ago, and I have been starting to feel sick every day after eating my salads at lunch with that dressing). I think it just got too much after a few days and I just crashed today.

However, I just took a 3.5 hour nap and that and the coffee seem to have helped a little.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,279 Member
    Options

Name: Terri
    Height: 5'2"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 201 lbs
    Goal weight (1st March): 197 lbs

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 201 lbs
    8th Feb: 199 lbs
    15th Feb: 198 lbs
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: 2 lbs
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: 3 lbs

Struggles/successes this week: 37 days consecutive log in; below calorie allowance ever day. I have made some awesome buddies who are so supportive.
    Valentine's Day was a struggle lol
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,279 Member
    Options

Name: Terri
    Height: 5'2"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 201 lbs
    Goal weight (1st March): 197 lbs

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 201 lbs
    8th Feb: 199 lbs
    15th Feb: 198 lbs
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: 2 lbs
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: 3 lbs

Struggles/successes this week: 37 days consecutive log in; below calorie allowance ever day. I have made some awesome buddies who are so supportive.
    Valentine's Day was a struggle lol
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!! Well done for logging everyone and it's great to see lots of people doing so well. Not had a great week personally but that has given me a good kick up the bum to get back on track.....

Name: Maria
    Height: 5'5"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 167.5lbs
    Goal weight (1st March): 160lbs

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 167.5lbs
    8th Feb: 167lbs
    15th Feb: 169lbs
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: +2lbs
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: +1.5lbs

Went over my cals for a few days and drank WAY too much while my hubby was away for work. Also, couldn't exercise for a couple of days because I was stuck at home with the kids (one of whom was ill). Anyway, I kind of enjoyed 'going rogue' and eating/drinking lots but the 2lb gain is a good reminder that I just can't do that right now. So, back on track for me!!! Of course....this means that I probably won't get to my goal of 160lbs by the end of the month....doesn't mean I can't try though, eh?
  • Bemah
    Bemah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! It's really encouraging to see the figures going down in other people's posts.
  • Bemah
    Bemah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Name: Bee
    Height: 5ft 5
    Start weight (15th Feb): 171
    Goal weight (1st March): 167

Weigh ins:

15th Feb: 171
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week:
    Weight loss/gain so far this month:

Struggles/successes this week: Feeling depressed because of current weight
  • adz682
    adz682 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Adam
    Height: 5'10"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 243.8lbs
    Goal weight (1st March): 236lbs

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 243.8lbs
    8th Feb: 238.3lbs
    15th Feb: 235.4lbs
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: 2.9lbs loss
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: 8.4lbs

Struggles/successes this week: after a bit of a bad day yesterday with food and wine, it was Valentines Day though, I am much happier with loss this week as worried that last week was too much too quickly for my long term goal. Have passed my target for the month already so I'm just going to carry on until 1st March and just see what I get to. Started in Jan at 250lbs so have passed my 1st stone weight loss this week also :D
  • silverbeam22
    silverbeam22 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Name: Silverbeam
    Height: 6ft
    Start weight (1st Feb): 181lbs
    Goal weight (1st March): 175lbs

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 181
    8th Feb: 178
    15th Feb: 176.2
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -1.8
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -4.8

Struggles/successes this week: Sleeping and hitting my protein macros has been an issue.
  • Peacefulhooligan
    Peacefulhooligan Posts: 43 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

Name: Shaun
    Start weight (1st Feb):234
    Goal weight (1st March): 228

1st Feb: 233
    8th Feb: 227
    15th Feb:
    1st March
    Weight loss/gain this week:-6lb
    Weight loss/gain so far this month:7lb

Struggles/successes this week: A good week this week bar an odd lapse, but on the whole kept myself motivated

• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Name: Kristi
    Height: 5'8"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 184.8
    Goal weight (1st March): 178

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 184.8
    8th Feb: 183
    15th Feb: 181.6
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -1.4
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -3.2

Successes this week: Determining my new BMR. I wasn't losing all week, so I upped my activity level with MFP, and ate more calories Friday night. Apparently it worked. (Squishy and whoosh maybe?)

Struggles: I've had bronchitis for the last two weeks, I'm excited to get a decent night's sleep in the next week or so. I've also been neglecting my water for the last week. Need to fix that, starting today.
  • undergloom
    undergloom Posts: 531 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Name: Undergloom
    Height: 6'0"
    Start weight (1st Feb): 162.0
    Goal weight (1st March): 155.0

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 162.0
    8th Feb: 158.1
    15th Feb: 156.0
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -2.1 lbs
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -6 lbs

Struggles/successes this week: Another very active week, though I did take two consecutive "rest" days early on when I thought I might be developing a cold. I made up for it though, particularly yesterday.
    I'm one pound away from my February goal, but I only have plans to increase activity; hiking & backpacking season grows closer each week and I'm going to be ready.
    Sleep? Waking up early to work out is not a problem. Going to sleep at a reasonable hour is, though; My FitBit Charge HR has me in the 17th percentile in terms of hours slept. Not good. Burning the candle at both ends is going to catch up with me if I don't start putting in some effort here.
  • WayneBradt
    WayneBradt Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Name: Wayne
    Start weight (1st Feb): 223.2 lbs.
    Goal weight (1st March): 210 lbs.

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 223.2 lbs.
    8th Feb:219.9 lbs.
    15th Feb:217.3 lbs.
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -2.6 lbs
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -5.9 lbs
  • CleverClone
    CleverClone Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Name: CC
    Height: 163cm (5'4")
    Start weight (1st Feb): 98,5kg (217lbs)
    Goal weight (1st March): 95kg (209lbs)

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 98,5kg (217lbs)
    8th Feb: 96,4kg (211lbs)
    15th Feb: 95.7kg (210lbs)
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: -0.7kg (1.5lbs)
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: -2,8kg (6.1lbs)

Struggles/successes this week: As anticipated I've really struggled this week with being active. Gotten a few good workouts in but apart from that extremely sedentary. Not ideal. While I've stayed under my calories the quality of my food this week hasn't been great either, lots of cravings that I gave into too often.
    However there was still a decent loss, so I'm happy, and will try my best to make next week better. Onwards and upwards!
  • Abbey2Lynn
    Abbey2Lynn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Abbey2Lynn wrote: »
    Name: Abbey Lynn
    Height: 5 ft 10 in
    Start weight (1st Feb): 187.6
    Goal weight (1st March): 179.6

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 187.6
    8th Feb:
    15th Feb: 192.2
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Weight loss/gain this week: +4.6#
    Weight loss/gain so far this month: +4.6#

Struggles/successes this week: constant migraine, couldn't get up let alone exercise. My husband doesn't cook, so we ate fast food = big time weight gain!

• ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Name: Joe
    Height: 5'1.5
    Starting Weight (1st Feb): 152 lbs
    Goal Weight (1st March): 146 lbs
    (New goal weight for February is 143 lbs, edited Feb.15,2015)

Weigh ins:

1st Feb: 152 lbs
    8th Feb: 150 lbs
    15th Feb:147 lbs
    22nd Feb:
    1st March:

Loss/gain for the week: -3
    Loss/gain for the month so far:-5

Same scenario over ate on Thursday, and Friday. Had to workout harder, and more walking yesterday. But I got my weight back down!

I crushed this week's goal! I am 1 pound away from reaching my goals for February!