Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• GirlOnAMission00
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! 29 years old in NY looking to lose the lose 36lbs.
  • Houndsy
    Houndsy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all didn't even know this forum was on here! Maybe I should have looked a bit harder lol. Anyone who wants a buddy to help motivate each other? Let me know not really sure how to start
  • Houndsy
    Houndsy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok no idea how to add anyone by the way...☺️
  • swapyuk
    swapyuk Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sure, I have lost 14.7 kg so far in 3 months and i am at my healthy bmi weight but still need to lose more to get to the middle of healthy bmi :) I can support people who are looking to lose. Feel free to add me and message me. Thank you.
  • Suzukigrl1
    Suzukigrl1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

Hi, I'm Wallena. I've used mfp before but i feel ill stick with it better if i have accountability partners. Feel free to add me.
  • asrafgenius_94
    asrafgenius_94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Acap. Currently lives in Southampton, UK. Feel free to add me. Lets do this together
  • ToddPa12
    ToddPa12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking to add to my support group!
  • thenumber1tutor
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• thenumber1tutor
    Options
    Hello Everyone
  • SpiffmeisterLee
    SpiffmeisterLee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! We can support and encourage one another! !
  • stancycourville
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm new to MFP.
    Stancy
  • BrandNewMan1970
    BrandNewMan1970 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I could use more motivation.
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Welcome anyone and everyone to add me!

Very active user, love to motivate and connect :)
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've lost 20, been stagnated for a while, want to lose another 20 by summer, which will put me at my goal weight, and I would love to make friends with others who have similar goals. Or anyone else who's looking for more friends!
  • Feel free to add me!
  • Rabby14
    Rabby14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive friends! I'm a newlywed (married in October :smile: ) and I also started a new job. 2014 was a great year for me, but I also gained 25 pounds. Please add me if you are positive, have similar goals, or are just looking for friends!
  • tawana_quarles
    Options
    I literally just joined MFP this morning and am looking for support as it's taken me a long time to get here. I hope to gain new friends and be successful in my new journey.
  • sammywhammy5293
    sammywhammy5293 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been tracking for a while and recently getting serious about exercising regularly. I would love to connect with others for extra motivation!
  • insanefile
    Options
    Definitely need motivation! Feel free to add me