HITT Training

Options
Has anyone done HIIT Training? If so, did you see results - how quickly - what worked best for you? Inside or Outside? :smile:

Replies

• TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on Week 9 of TurboFire which works off of HIIT workouts and I've lost 12 pounds so far! :)
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for HIIT for running or as a work out doing exercises?? I was getting ready to post come pics on my profile of a couple of the workouts I do in HIIT as a work out. I burn anywhere from 450-700 calories in 40 minutes doing one of these. We had a lady in our class in her 60's that dropped 7 pounds of fat and gained 3 pounds of muscle in 21 days and added 1.5 inches of muscle to her legs. It works awesome!!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am doing INSANITY and in 40 minutes the lowest amount of calories I have burn is 456 and that was the 1st day trying my new HRM. I am usually 550+ highest is over 700 and that is in month 1 with the first set of discs.
  • jkleman79
    Options
    K there are two of my work outs up on my profile if you wanna look. =0) You would need a stop watch to do these on your own.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    K there are two of my work outs up on my profile if you wanna look. =0) You would need a stop watch to do these on your own.

Your profile is only visible to friends. ?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options

This tabata clock can be used http://www.beach-fitness.com/tabata/
  • jkleman79
    Options

Your profile is only visible to friends. ?

Ok its updated... you can look now. =0)
  • jkingberry
    jkingberry Posts: 5
    Options
    I am a VERY newbie to all of this - what is INTENSITY - is it a video or a program to follow? Where can I find information on that? Also, when you say full body workout - what does that encompass?

Jkleman - where can I find your workout details? All I see if HIIT and the time/calories?
  • jkleman79
    Options
    I am a VERY newbie to all of this - what is INTENSITY - is it a video or a program to follow? Where can I find information on that? Also, when you say full body workout - what does that encompass?

Jkleman - where can I find your workout details? All I see if HIIT and the time/calories?

Look at my pictures under my profile...they are written out on a white board. If there is any of them you dont know just ask. You will need a stop watch for this. Its SUPER intense, you will sweat a lot.