Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hi, I'm new to MFP feel free to add me.
  • apanda4
    apanda4 Posts: 513 Member
    feel free to add me
  • cassandrasmith219
    cassandrasmith219 Posts: 10 Member
    I just joined tonight and am excited to get started! Feel free to add me :)
  • hi, everyone. Let's motivate each other. All are welcome to add me as your MFP friend :-D
  • hi feel free to add me o:)
  • VanessaM1970
    VanessaM1970 Posts: 10 Member
    Please feel free to add. :)
  • DSchaaf12
    DSchaaf12 Posts: 21 Member
    Friends!! I got none on here just started! Add me if you'd like!! I work 3rd shift as paramedic and def need some good late night meals / encouragement to stay on track! Cheers!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    As long as you are not more weird than i am !
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    I deleted two of recently added by mistake the other day. Sorry. Forgot the names already or else id re-add
  • JessiiDianne
    JessiiDianne Posts: 2 Member
    I don't have many friends on here and need the motivation :)
  • layhl74
    layhl74 Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2015
    Id loved new friends , ones with open dairies and ones that are on everyday to help one another :smiley:

Please feel free to add me :blush:
  • Feel free to add, motivation always helpful
  • CraiggyBear
    CraiggyBear Posts: 13 Member
    Always love making more friends and talking to new people so feel free to add :smiley:
  • I'm certainly in need of some MFP friends who can give me a kick up the backside and help with motivation!
  • feel free to add me up!
  • Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    I always welcome new active friends for support, encouragement and amusement :) I love sharing my challenges and reading about the success of others. Kind words and encouragement goes along way. Message me with a friend’s request, if you want support. Do not be afraid to add something about yourself.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Please add me. Thanks :smiley:
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Need some entertaining, out going, motivating friends please!
  • I just started again and I'm looking for motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • I ❤️ My Fitness Pal! I'm a personal trainer/health coach in training! I'm here to help motivate and encourage any one who is looking for friendship or health related advice!