NSV: My butt is looking better in yoga pants! :D

Options
Hey everyone so I'm having kind of a lazy day today, so I decided to wear yoga pants. I chose my grey ones, which aren't even very good material and usually don't make my butt look that good. When I put them on today, wow! I definitely noticed a difference. My butt is definitely looking better in those yoga pants that aren't even very flattering. Yay! I'm excited to see how good my butt will look in the future if I'm consistent in the gym and with eating. Cheers to nice butts!

And sorry guys, but no pics LOL. :D

Replies

• Dana_Poo283
    Dana_Poo283 Posts: 13
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Cheers to your nice butt...will be glad when I can have one
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yay for rocking the yoga pants!!! B)
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Yay for rocking the yoga pants!!! B)

Seriously!! My butt isn't anything super amazing now, but hopefully some day it will be! :D
  • ssanford77
    ssanford77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had this realization on Tuesday before going to the gym. It is a great feeling! Congratulations.
  • officialfitguy
    Options
    Cheers to these cheeks...
  • blueeyesgrace
    blueeyesgrace Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I used to hate yoga pants. Now, with a 67 pound weight loss, and building a ton of muscle in my legs (thank you running, elliptical, and bike!), my rear is looking mighty fine in yoga pants. Great job, OP!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    Options
    I used to hate yoga pants. Now, with a 67 pound weight loss, and building a ton of muscle in my legs (thank you running, elliptical, and bike!), my rear is looking mighty fine in yoga pants. Great job, OP!

Thanks! And wow, congrats to you too! :)
  • feffyweffy
    feffyweffy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Congratulations on your ever-improving *kitten*!! May we all have moments like this in our near future!
  • 77Ben42
    77Ben42 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1.1k views. I'm sure they (we) were just here for moral support and not any other reason. ;-)

Well done and all the best to you.
  • sycokid666
    sycokid666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ha "your butt" you should see mine .. Well that area where a butt should be , I think I have that disease called noassatall.. cheers to nice butts!!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    Options
    1.1k views. I'm sure they (we) were just here for moral support and not any other reason. ;-)

Well done and all the best to you.

lol!!

thanks though!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    Options
    sycokid666 wrote: »
    Ha "your butt" you should see mine .. Well that area where a butt should be , I think I have that disease called noassatall.. cheers to nice butts!!

Haha it's okay you're a guy...you don't need to have a nice butt, other parts are much more important. But with the ladies having a nice butt is very important :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!