Meal plans

Options
Hello everyone!

I have been trying to do this for a month and lost minimal weight. I'm sure it's me and my tracking must not be accurate, etc. But does anyone want to share meal plans. That's the biggest problem for me. It takes time but it's worth it? Is there already a forum for meal plans? I know the food diary is viewable to friends but it would be so nice to share weekly meal plans and alleviate some work. Thoughts, suggestions??

Replies

• darrinhayesps
    Options
    Id me interested as well. I looked at a few plans from mens health and such and they dont really add up with what myfitnesspal says as far as nutrition info.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I meal plan every week, it's the best way to avoid waste and save money on food bills. Happy to share this weeks evening meals :smile:

Sunday-paprika chicken baked in a bag with veg
    Monday-Turkey curry from the freezer
    Tuesday- beef enchiladas
    Wednesday- fish pie
    Thursday-frittata
    Friday- steak with sweet potato wedges
    Saturday-fragrant pork and aubergine stir fry
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Some of my go-to dinner foods are:

Proteins - chicken breast, pork loin, cod, salmon black beans

Veggies - Brussels sprouts, beets, dark leafy greens (spinach, kale, swiss chard etc...), broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, cabbage, onion, peppers

Sides - bulgar wheat, Quinoa, farro, potato, rice, high fiber sandwich flats, avacado

Add-ins: feta, sun dried tomatoes, black olives, capers, tons of spices, FF sour cream, canned tomatoes, goat cheese

I mix & match...black beans with cumin, onions & peppers served on tomato rice or maybe bulgar wheat pilaf with sun dried tomatoes and spinach, Brussels & chicken breast. I can make infinite combinations!
  • alireymurrell
    alireymurrell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! Awesome! I am going to do a meal plan for the week and post it here. Maybe we can add as we go along