• BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    the girls on there are kinda forward, tbh
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's getting to be like the Hunger Games up in here. District 10 over there, District 6 here. But I know what you 10s are doing. You're just seeding the other Districts to expand your power bases so you can quell the revolution before it arises. Well forget it. I volunteer as tribute here in District 6. And I will win the games.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    It's getting to be like the Hunger Games up in here. District 10 over there, District 6 here. But I know what you 10s are doing. You're just seeding the other Districts to expand your power bases so you can quell the revolution before it arises. Well forget it. I volunteer as tribute here in District 6. And I will win the games.

This is not your battle. You don't belong here!!
  • jaymvita
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

Exactly what a masquerading District 10er would say!
  • BigBadWolf__
    BigBadWolf__ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Did this turn into a Hunger Games conversation?

XujHLh.jpg
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    It's ridiculous up in here.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »

Psshhhhhh so clearly a District 10 mole! Get out and take your pretty face with you!
  • _Tink_
    Options

You know nothing. I'm actually from District 4. True story.
  • jenmar17
    edited February 2015
    Options

Psshhhhhh so clearly a District 10 mole! Get out and take your pretty face with you!

You're right, I'm a 10 right now bc I am a glorious beach.

But with my normal face, I'm a 6 bc I don't have abs like yours. Get back to your district 10+++ and take your shiny abs with you.
  • jaymvita
    Options

LIAR! District 4 was destroyed in the first uprising during the 55th Games. You 10ers can't even get your lies straight!
  • jaymvita
    Options

But with my normal face, I'm a 6 bc I don't have abs like yours. Get back to your district 10+++ and take your shiny abs with you.

There is no District 10++++ that's just a take you fed to the people of District 4 when you told them they could "graduate".

Have you no shame!?
  • jenmar17
    Options

There is no District 10++++ that's just a take you fed to the people of District 4 when you told them they could "graduate".

Have you no shame!?

Your nerdy side turns me on so much ;)
  • jenmar17
    Options
    Okay, fine...back to my normal 6 face....
  • _Tink_
    Options

LIAR! District 4 was destroyed in the first uprising during the 55th Games. You 10ers can't even get your lies straight!

Just because the District was destroyed, it doesn't mean there weren't survivors!
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Well I'm in district 5. I just wanted to see how the other half lived :\
  • jaymvita
    Options

Have you no shame!?

Your nerdy side turns me on so much ;)

Don't you try those siren tricks with me 10er!

Ok maybe a little ...
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Well I'm in district 5. I just wanted to see how the other half lived :\

How do you live with your own deceit! You own half of District 10!
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    Great....hot guy comes in steals all the babes.....the life of a 6 right in herrrrr

oh no homo
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Mmmm kkk this is getting ridiculous. If you folks are the 6's- we clearly are raising the bar. Is that happening?!