Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    jaymvita wrote: »
    That. Dress.

I pledge my allegiance to she that wears it.

Excellent. Now bow down and apologize like a good boy. ;)
    Whosoever wears that dress, she is my Khaleesi.

My sword is yours. My life is yours. My heart is yours.

At least until I eat all that bacon ...

I see through your ploy. No bacon is awarded for false allegiance!

I'll gladly stand by and watch a war for the Bacon Dress and thus the crown of Baconlandia.

Bacon cat fight. :)
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

I'll gladly stand by and watch a war for the Bacon Dress and thus the crown of Baconlandia.

I see what you're up to. You won't get away with it!

RYMfjWk.gif

• jaymvita
    Options

RYMfjWk.gif

Will no one rise to challenge this pretender to the throne!?

I shall bring the popcorn.
  • _Tink_
    Options

RYMfjWk.gif

tumblr_n2si40KSHL1snydeqo4_250.gif
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    If I surround myself with 3's I can usually qualify as a 6, so I'm proud to be here! Consider my card *Punched*!!
    If I surround myself with 3's I can usually qualify as a 6, so I'm proud to be here! Consider my card *Punched*!!

Please, fool. You are far from a 6.

@530roman‌ @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ Why are you people in here?! What is this place?! You're both fired from whatever it is!
  • Ria_StayingFit
    Ria_StayingFit Posts: 6,891 Member
    Options
    Checking in.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

@530roman‌ @LovingLifeInCalifornia‌ Why are you people in here?! What is this place?! You're both fired from whatever it is!

Excuse you. :open_mouth: Why are you in here, Ms. My-before-photo-is-a-10?!?!?!? :neutral_face:
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

Excuse you. :open_mouth: Why are you in here, Ms. My-before-photo-is-a-10?!?!?!? :neutral_face:

I came to investigate! I might stay if you and @530roman are in here, cause if ya'll are 6's, I am too!
  • jaymvita
    Options

RYMfjWk.gif

That's a nice popcorn popper you got there.
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options

I came to investigate! I might stay if you and @530roman are in here, cause if ya'll are 6's, I am too!

Puhlease!!! Amber, you should go. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but your fine *kitten* is NOT needed in this thread trying to look better than everybody else. If the 10's from the other thread see you in here, there might not be a way out. Scurry along.
  • _Tink_
    Options

RYMfjWk.gif

That's a nice popcorn popper you got there.

tumblr_n4t5prAlrP1s72v7lo1_400.gif
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

Puhlease!!! Amber, you should go. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but your fine *kitten* is NOT needed in this thread trying to look better than everybody else. If the 10's from the other thread see you in here, there might not be a way out. Scurry along.

For once, he's right. I agree with him. GET OUT now, Amber!!!

But @530roman you should get out, too. Leave me, please. Go!!

:climbs back into tree:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    fabnine wrote: »

540dd88ba3c15.jpg
    That. Dress.

I pledge my allegiance to she that wears it.

Come on boys, someone's got to wear it I want to see him eat it.

What will be eaten, exactly?
    I may want a copy of that video, plz n ty.
  • 530roman
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

• AmberStarr_87
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

Lmao
  • 530roman
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

I knew there was more than one reason I didn't want you in here.
  • AmberStarr_87
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Here FISHY FISHY!

I knew there was more than one reason I didn't want you in here.

:GASP: How RUDE!
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options

85kbzqy85brp.jpg

Now there is a group I would fit into.
  • carolinagirl543
    carolinagirl543 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Ok what'd I miss in here?