Replies

• jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    heyyy... my friends are here. ^^ and so is she. shes a 10+
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I got my invite late, but I'm here anyways!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    d9arbvgqvidb.jpg
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Its like real estate....location, location, location! I lived in Denver most of my adult life and was fully ensconced in the solid 5 range, but since moving to this small, backward town in Nebraska, I can pass for a 7 in the right lighting. So....I average a 6....I'm in!!
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    The man who brings me a bacon bouquet will be my next husband <3
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my bacon bouquet and heading over to District 2.5 ... It's a suburb of District 3, good school system and a downtown on the rise, a few good restaurants and a bourgeoning art scene, plus Starbucks is considering opening up here ... Anyway, you 6s enjoy yourself and all the 10s and 12s you're harboring. I'll lead the revolution from the heartland.
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I thought the thread was meant for people whose age starts with a 6... I'm close to that.... How the hell did I get this damned old... but then I find it is for 6/10. I'm too low for that one... Not my day....
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I had not intended this to become a love-fest in her...all of you are 4s and 5s
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    I'm taking my bacon bouquet and heading over to District 2.5 ... It's a suburb of District 3, good school system and a downtown on the rise, a few good restaurants and a bourgeoning art scene, plus Starbucks is considering opening up here ... Anyway, you 6s enjoy yourself and all the 10s and 12s you're harboring. I'll lead the revolution from the heartland.

Did you just steal my bacon bouquet?? Dude, not cool.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    Just got demoted *hangs head down* I'll leave quietly.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »

Stick to your own kind 10er. You don't want to mess with all this. *strikes a pose*
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »
    :'( I've been found out

:exits room:

Damn 10 masquerading as a 6 @NormInv‌
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Stick to your own kind 10er. You don't want to mess with all this. *strikes a pose*

I'm more of a 5.9er. But please continue with the pose...it's quite amusing. And gimme back my bacon!
  • jaymvita
    Options

I'm more of a 5.9er. But please continue with the pose...it's quite amusing. And gimme back my bacon!

*eats a bacon rose while you watch*

Sorry. Couldn't hear you over the crunch of MY bacon.

*shakes my milkshake because it brings all the girls to the yard*
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Nominate these two above (Tink, Jay) for thread King & Queen - spotlight dance?!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    If you are going to stay, at least let us honor you.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    If you are going to stay, at least let us honor you.

Is this an honor like getting tossed into a volcano to satisfy the angry fire God?

I'm in.
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Psssshhhh Leave it to @jaymvita‌ to charm himself into kingship while I'm away. He's blinding you ladies with those shiny abs...
  • jaymvita
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    Psssshhhh Leave it to @jaymvita‌ to charm himself into kingship while I'm away. He's blinding you ladies with those shiny abs...

Hush vile 12er!
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Options

*eats a bacon rose while you watch*

Sorry. Couldn't hear you over the crunch of MY bacon.

*shakes my milkshake because it brings all the girls to the yard*

0bilc76u0jf2.jpg