Copy food diary - one or two entries from one date to another

Options
no1texan
no1texan Posts: 71 Member
A number of my food diary entries I use again the next day or next several days. It would save lots of time to be able to copy single entries from a previous date to my current date. Someone has suggested copy the whole page and then delete. This would take as much time as I am now doing plus I may want to copy a previous entry at the end of my current date.

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    They should be added to your frequently used foods under the meal you had them under. If you're trying to log something you had at lunch as dinner, click "all meals" under dinner, and your most recent entries will show up.
  • no1texan
    Options
    Thanks a bunch!:)
  • no1texan
    Options
    I thought I had the steps down but I'm still stumped:( I normally select for example Lunch: Food/Food Diary/Add Food under Lunch. I don't see "all meals?"
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    This is available on the web version. Click on "Quick Tools" next to "Add Food" and you can copy yesterday, or copy from a specific date.

You can also save your meal as a meal (via both the web and the app) and quickly load it that way. Just click "add food" and click on the meals tab.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    no1texan wrote: »
    I thought I had the steps down but I'm still stumped:( I normally select for example Lunch: Food/Food Diary/Add Food under Lunch. I don't see "all meals?"

On the Web version, click on the down arrow next to the Meal Name, such as Breakfast, to get the All Meals option.

vqjdoief11en.jpg
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about the "all meals" thing - that's very helpful, thank you! I tend to just put it under lunch even if I ate it for dinner the next day figuring the calories would still total the same. This keeps me from looking like I ate a ton for one meal and nothing for another, lol :)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Save meals as meals then when you go to add it click along to the meals tab and it will be there

Alternatively you can copy a meal from a date to another using the tools under the meal on the website