Hi looking for motivation buddies

I'm a 37 year old mom of four!..Ready to invest in my health so that I am around for my kids as long as possible!..it's always easier on this type of journey to have support!

Replies

• mya712
    mya712 Posts: 7 Member
    I agree! I want to be healthy and active for my kids too! Would love to be a motivation buddy!
  • Firefighter-Medic from Pennsylvania. Trying to get rid of the holiday weight that I accumulated. Just joined my fitness pal today. My name is Matt
  • Scott2bfit
    Scott2bfit Posts: 24 Member
    You can all add me. Have met a great group of people here so far!
  • I'm a mum of 5 feel free to add me
  • rubywhite21
    rubywhite21 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everybody.
  • max1m1ll1on
    max1m1ll1on Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a mum as well, and in need if motivation as well. Please feel free to add me. We can encourage each other
  • I am a mother of 2
    Wife now and need to get ready for my honeymoon
    Need a motivation group
    Add me
  • Today is my first day here and I too am excited to meet some great supporters as I begin my weight loss journey..plz feel free to add me!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Welcome I have lost 117 with 133 to go. I am a dad of 4 so feel free to add me for support
  • acer88
    acer88 Posts: 10 Member
    Soon to be 37 mom of one - feel free to add me
    - My goal is 20 more lbs
  • How do I add people on here
    Would luv to be in your support group
    Mother of 2looking to lose 30
  • lindsayjcode
    lindsayjcode Posts: 27 Member
    Hi everyone! I just downloaded this app again and I'm looks my for motivation buddies too :)
  • Hello everyone! we are all on the same journey to get fit and healthy. And It's nice to have motivational buddies as I am doing this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me. I'd love to have more motivational friends here in MFP :smiley:
  • DeeRay101712
    DeeRay101712 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm a mommy too with a 2 year old girl. I'll send you a FR :smile:
  • runnincrazy14
    runnincrazy14 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm a mom of 5. I need to lose at least 50 lbs but I really just want to get healthy. I could really use motivational friends in this journey, feel free to add me!
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • laggar
    laggar Posts: 12 Member
    Hello Everyone, I am 31, just don't feel right when BMI calculator shows me in overweight category. Time to do some action. Always up for any motivation and support.