Be my motivation?!

Options
Hey ladies and gents! I'm Ashley and I'm new to this. I wanting so badly to lose weight and slim down/tone up. I'm a busy momma and find it hard to always eat healthy and exercise regularly. I need that little but.. Or a lot.. Of motivation to help keep me going!

Replies

• AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Hey ladies and gents! I'm Ashley and I'm new to this. I wanting so badly to lose weight and slim down/tone up. I'm a busy momma and find it hard to always eat healthy and exercise regularly. I need that little but.. Or a lot.. Of motivation to help keep me going!
    Hi ashley, im anna. I know how you feel! Feel free to add me and we can help eachother!
  • lk43m
    lk43m Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat you, I have 3 girls 6, 5 and 3, because of my fitness pal I lost 6lbs, I was delighted but then just had surgery on friday so I desperately need friends here to hold me accountable to weight loss.
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    Hi ladies! Lk43m it's awesome to see that you've had progress with this! I'm sure you'll be right back at it after you recover. Anna that would be great! I need motivation! (: how long have you guys been using this?
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Hi ladies! Lk43m it's awesome to see that you've had progress with this! I'm sure you'll be right back at it after you recover. Anna that would be great! I need motivation! (: how long have you guys been using this?
    Ive been using this for 4 months now.
  • lk43m
    lk43m Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I sent you both a friend request, hopefully we can motivate each other to get healthier :smile:
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    That's awesome! I just started this morning. (: I'm too cold to get out from under these blankets! Lol!
    Winter : 1 Ashley : 0
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    That's awesome! I just started this morning. (: I'm too cold to get out from under these blankets! Lol!
    Winter : 1 Ashley : 0
    I feel you girl! Its snowing where i live and my house is freezing. Knce again mother nature has won!
  • theonlycathy
    Options

If you don't mind drinking tea, try green tea for a few weeks then "upgrade" to oolong tea! It definetly helps keep the weight off even without working out
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    Are those teas I can purchase in the store or do they have to be purchased online? I'm sure the green tea can be bought in stores . I'm not a huge fan of tea but at this point I'm willing to try just about anything!!
    -Anna, it sucks! I wish my family lived somewhere warm all year!!
  • AnnaDanielleMay
    Options
    Same girl, same. I wish i lived somewhere warm!
  • acurley01
    Options
    I've been using MFP on and off for a few years but never fully utilized all the great tools or support. I am just beginning again this morning and could use some support/friends on here. My ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds in the end. My first goal is 33 pounds by mid summer! I live in upstate New York and it was -15 out this morning! I have 3 busy children ages 6-12. We have a membership to the Y in town but it's more or less a monthy donation.
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    acurley01 wrote: »
    I've been using MFP on and off for a few years but never fully utilized all the great tools or support. I am just beginning again this morning and could use some support/friends on here. My ultimate goal is to lose 70 pounds in the end. My first goal is 33 pounds by mid summer! I live in upstate New York and it was -15 out this morning! I have 3 busy children ages 6-12. We have a membership to the Y in town but it's more or less a monthy donation.

Welcome (: I wish I has some kind of membership, but it would probably very seldom get used. I'm busy most of the time. Hopefully we can all reach our goals together
  • HannahMaeCabe
    Options
    Hey, im Hannah. Im new here.
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    Hey, im Hannah. Im new here.

Hi Hannah! Welcome! ☺
  • irongrinder
    irongrinder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm Derek, I've been using this for about 21 days and I've been on bodybuilding.com since November, from using this app/website I've been able to track my meals and stay under a calorie goal, not sure how much fat I've shed but I've put on some muscle!
  • dying2Bskinnie
    Options
    I'm Derek, I've been using this for about 21 days and I've been on bodybuilding.com since November, from using this app/website I've been able to track my meals and stay under a calorie goal, not sure how much fat I've shed but I've put on some muscle!

That's awesome! I like this bc I can track my calories and meals super easy! I'm looking for a better app to count my steps. I don't think the one I have is very accurate.
  • aprileannemuzzy
    Options
    Hi ladies,, been doing this for almost 2 weeks,, what is different for me than you,, I have one leg that don't function yet they can't figure out why,, I trying with all my might to keep going,, I want know this lose flab gone yet I can't go to a gym it considered unsafe for them.. So I am building my own,, I have 5lb weights starting with my arms,,, 20 times 6 reps walk one legged on a 4 wheel walker on rocks in Arizona dessert.. for 20 minutes one way then back,, I want tummy flab mess gone.. try sit up nope,, cause of disk issues in neck and back... Can some one help???
  • aprileannemuzzy
    Options
    Need meal ideas really different things for brown rice,,,