weight loss tracker

Options
I have been using MFP for 2 weeks now and have lost about 8 lbs, but the little scale on my profile is still on 0 and it still says that I have lost 0 lbs. Anybody know why? Is there a setting I need to turn on? Thanks :smile:

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Make sure that your starting weight is correct under the check-in section where you enter you weight.
  • rochayen
    rochayen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That was it. Thanks!
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't mean to hijack your post but where exactly is the check-in? My weight still says 0 though I have been up dating my progress each week.
  • rochayen
    rochayen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go to home, and then go to check-in. Mine wasn't registering because it still had a lower weight than I am now from when I used MFP like 3 years ago, so I adjusted it to the weight I was when I started this time and deleted all the old information.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I don't mean to hijack your post but where exactly is the check-in? My weight still says 0 though I have been up dating my progress each week.
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.