30 pounds by May?

Options
Hello, I am Maddy! I am 5'8 and I am trying to lose 30 pounds by May, which would put me at 130lbs. I would love some motivational support. Thanks!

Replies

• erikag122
    Options
    Hey maddy im erika and i want to lose 30 lbs by may also. Im 190 lbs i just had twins and this is the heaviest ive ever been uhh. But dont worry we can do it as long as we do cardio :)
  • acurley01
    Options
    I'm also hoping to lose 30 pounds by May. I'm not sure if it's really possible but I'm going to work really hard at it. I'm 233 pounds and 5'9". My ultimate goal is 160 pounds but right now I'm focussing on getting under the 200 mark!
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 30 pounds for May but I've set my goal right now for 20 pounds by June. Feel free to add me, it's always great to have motivated friends to follow!
  • CDSLOAN
    CDSLOAN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am also trying to lose 30lb by may. I started at 222 and is now at 213 as of a few days ago. what I have found is that diet plays a major role in this process. I cut my caloric intake down to 1830 per day. I also increased my water intake to meet the basic requirements of 8 cups per day. lastly I make sure I run 2 miles per day along with some muscular strength and conditioning. Ensuring to replace the water that I lose. I hoping that my wife sends me a fit bit or Nike fuel band to help me in this process.
  • kaylacarol1989
    kaylacarol1989 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 30 also by june, I'm 5'7.5 and 173 lbs. feel free to add
  • ChazzyEvilKitty
    ChazzyEvilKitty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Same here I would like to aim for 30lbs less by may then the other 30lbs by October :')
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Same here 30lbs by May....total of 50lbs by Oct!!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I'm also 5' 8" and looking to lose an additional 45lbs. I've just lost 20lbs in the last 7 weeks :) We got this!!
  • bdhartsock
    bdhartsock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a 10k the second week of April, would love some additional motivation.