What's your drivers license weight?

Options
BRaye325
BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
I just happen to look at the weight on my drivers license and it exactly matches my current weight, so I am no longer lying to the State. :smile:
Mine says 250 and I just hit the 75 lbs loss mark. That was quite a large lie.
What does yours say?

Replies

• lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Always found that weird that they put that information on your license in the states! On ours it's just our name, date of birth and address.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    There's no weight listed on my VA DL.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I think it's a hold over from the days they didn't have pictures so it was a description of you, weight, height, hair and eye color. After losing 60 lbs I'm now 7 lbs under the weight on my license LOL
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mine says 165 - what I weighed when I got my permit 8 years ago. I currently weigh 178 (down from my highest 3 years ago at 196), so hopefully I won't be lying much longer!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Mine was reissued 4 years ago and this is when I lost a bunch of weight from not lifting before piling it on again from not lifting... I was 180 lbs. Currently 204 lbs 13.9% bf.

Haven't thought about this in awhile.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Mine says 190. I got it 2 years ago just before I started losing weight.
    1 year ago I weighed 155.
    Now I've been hitting the gym and trying to gain some weight and am happily up to about 172.
    I'm not going to get it corrected until the license it expires.
  • PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    None on mine - Florida.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Mine is 165. I am currently 149. I think that I was actually 170 when I got my license last year. I had already been losing weight and figured I would change the weight from what I had on my old card (190 something?) to where I was headed but not too far from the actual at the time.
  • acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My American one says 160 (I was around 180 when I got it) and I'm 150 now! My German one doesn't have any weight on it
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    145, trying to get back there! 20lbs to go:)
  • pjcfrancis
    pjcfrancis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just got mine renewed in December. The old weight was 205, so I let it stand, but I knew I was really closer to 215. Now I'm 196!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    235, but I was actually in the 270's.

Now I'm 210. I also have a VA license, so the weight isn't on the physical card, but it's on my file because they asked for it and I remember turning my clipboard away from the direction of my hubby so he wouldn't see my lie. (A number which was embarrassing as well even though it wasn't true, lol)
  • subversive99
    subversive99 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mine says 100kg, so about 35 pounds to lose until it matches. I've been lying to them for years.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Mine says 230and today I weigh 169!!! I was surprised to see I told the (almost) truth the last time I had it renewed because I probably weighed about 240 in 2013 when it was issued. This one is good until 2017. But, I may update it before that since the picture kind of looks like someone else now.

55835802.png

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Mine says 140, which was my weight . . . 4 years ago? I just renewed online so it has the same old pic and same old information. Next time I'll have to actually go in. They looked at me funny when I went through airport security last year.
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    250lbs (but I really was that back then. so....)
  • misjent
    misjent Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Currently my DL says 150 - haven't been 150 in about 10 years! Hopefully will make it to that weight this year and I can stop being a liar!!!
  • cnadiger
    cnadiger Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Nothing on the TX DL.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    130 was what I put down in 2009 and I didn't change it when I renewed last year even though I was 140+. Now, I'm 127. :)
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    No weight - Ontario.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!