looking for friends/potentially more

Options
Hello, I'm looking to make new friends on here and see what's out there. I'm in the southern california area, central valley. I'm recently divorced and losing weight/eating better

Replies

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Potentially more... as in... you're looking for a hook up on MFP??
  • mmbj87
    mmbj87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    oh, no no no. Just trying to put it out there that I'd be open to a relationship, should it happen.
  • AndreaWhite611
    AndreaWhite611 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You want an online dating site I think. .. not a weight loss site :)
  • mmbj87
    Options
    i think what i put is being misunderstood. I'm not looking to date on here. I'm just saying that i want to find some new friends and that if the friendship ends up something more, i am open to it.
  • lyzxyzzy
    lyzxyzzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    mmbj87 wrote: »
    i think what i put is being misunderstood. I'm not looking to date on here. I'm just saying that i want to find some new friends and that if the friendship ends up something more, i am open to it.

The whole looking for a hookup misunderstanding is based on your definition of the phrase "something more". Something more may also include: 1. Eskimo kisses 2. Potential joint dog ownership 3. Enjoyment of each others' stamp collections 4. Sex (No that's absurd) I meant watching the Notebook for 26 hours straight. 5. Taking photos of random construction sites together. Really, when you look at it, the word more doesn't include hooking up at all.
  • mmbj87
    Options
    lyzxyzzy wrote: »

The whole looking for a hookup misunderstanding is based on your definition of the phrase "something more". Something more may also include: 1. Eskimo kisses 2. Potential joint dog ownership 3. Enjoyment of each others' stamp collections 4. Sex (No that's absurd) I meant watching the Notebook for 26 hours straight. 5. Taking photos of random construction sites together. Really, when you look at it, the word more doesn't include hooking up at all.

Thank you! That's all I was trying to say.
  • lyzxyzzy
    lyzxyzzy Posts: 52 Member
    Options

Thank you! That's all I was trying to say.

:smile:

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

Joint dog ownership? That's some kind of big-time commitment there.
  • got2Bdetermined
    got2Bdetermined Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Should start with a fish... Less of a commitment.. Just saying
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Should start with a fish... Less of a commitment.. Just saying

Pfft! The last fish I owned (a betta) lived for more than five years. He traveled with me on vacations. :smiley:
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hey, more power to you for casting such a wide net. Somebody is bound to respond, and at least you will have one thing in common (both on mfp). I say good luck! Bonding over weight loss and activities is a great way to lose weight, stay in shape, and potentially more :wink: Way to put yourself out there, hope it works out for you!

• mmbj87
    Options
    :) thanks