I hate being fat

Options
Seems like nothing works end of discussion

Replies

• lilmisscrabby
    lilmisscrabby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I get it and I feel the same way except counting calories does work for me except for the fact I eat the wrong things and then I'm over my limite . I love fountain drinks with ice and I'm talking 44 ouncer that is a lot of calories , I'm trying to stay away from it and today I ate 5 pieces of cholate 375 calories . stupid move I busted screwed my self , and I love Starbucks but now I use coconut milk . it lowers the calories big time and omg I love the carmel square they are around 400 calories so I stopped buying them but I hope I do not break down and eat one . I wanted a whole sandwich made with small can of white chicken andb2 Tbsps Mayo with Dave's good seed bread . figured it had way to many calories , so I toastedva half and ate it . I'm trying to take one daybat avtime eating portion's andbfoids that won't break the bank as in tracking . do not give up , take every day at a time .
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Feels, bro.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    If you truly hate being fat then you will burn more calories than you consume.

As Crabby said, it will come in baby steps... but you have to make a choice and do it.
  • roxilegend
    roxilegend Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Don't we all?
  • redsk
    redsk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you have had a good bout of self analyzing your intake and activity levels, made changes and have seen no result, perhaps you need to speak to a doctor?
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you! But do one small thing at a time, like Crabby said, try giving up one food or drink like sodaor fast food or whatever you feel you go overboard with the most. Then add a little exercise such as 20-30 minutes of walking, or some other thing you enjoy. Take it one day at a time honey. Also figure out what your "WHY" is. Embrace it. Use it to fuel your fire!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard.
  • xotaaay
    Options
    Patience is everything. You have to get to the root of the problem if you want to have long-term success. You say nothing works, when in reality, you must not want it bad enough.
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Seems like nothing works end of discussion

What have you tried?