Would like some female buddies

Options
Hi i'm Jamie. I'm about a month in and on a 1450 calorie a day life style change. Looking for like minded female buddies. I'm in my 30's and have a lot to go but am taking it a little at a time. so if you want to eat healthy, exercise, have an open diary and don't skip meals add me! Let's inspire each other!

Replies

• mrsgrimmm
    mrsgrimmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any serious people out there needing to lose some weight?
  • gemmakeenan84
    Options
    Yeah me to hun I'm the same as you xx
  • lilmisscrabby
    lilmisscrabby Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm serious and want and need to take weight off I'm too the point my weight is affecting my knee's . I can not walk much and in serious pain and for ever pound off it is like 5 pounds off the knees . so yesbim in this and I'm not saying its going to be easy but I'm so done with this
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am in the same boat! One month in on my new food plan. 1500-1600 calories a day. Working with my husband which is a huge help. Turning 31 next month. Would love to have the support & offer mine in return!
  • Superman630
    Superman630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have struggled with weight since freshman year of college. I've had some success but seem to always lose focus after a while. Or just get frustrated when the stupid scale doesn't move in the right direction!
  • Superman630
    Superman630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the adding friends thing but I'll send you a request.
  • mrsgrimmm
    mrsgrimmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Isn't it good to know you're not alone? Anyone else need some buddies? Let's get this party started!!
  • aliciachapman1
    Options
    I'd like to join in! I'm 32 and want to get back to my ideal weight (130) which I haven't been in at least 7 years... I had a baby 1.5 years ago & got back down to my prepregnancy weight a few months ago but I plateaued. Determined to stick with MFP and get the 13 lbs off by 4th of July!
  • Sungoddess66
    Options
    Count me in, I would welcome some new friends.
  • jkess5891mfp
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am also serious about this journey! :smile:
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started a new diet and workout just yesterday. I am really motivated to get in shape and lose some weight. Any new friends are welcome!
  • lmann72
    lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yep - feel free to add me! I have a cheat day on Saturdays, but I log every other one :)
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lmann72 wrote: »
    Yep - feel free to add me! I have a cheat day on Saturdays, but I log every other one :)

This week my cheat day will be Friday. Going to see the Boston Bruins play here in St Louis. Can't go to a hockey game and not have beer!!!
  • Southerngalpal
    Southerngalpal Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi Anyone can add me! however my diary is private, I try to stay around 1400 calories a day and I never skip a meal :) I have 40 lbs to lose.
  • alidavanhooft690
    Options
    Hi I'm 2 weeks in and been very ill had surgery and a bad relationship. Trying hard every day to find the motivation as I'm doing everything not to get ill again. I would truly welcome new friends as I want this to be a fresh start too :)
  • lizek316
    lizek316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have struggled with weight since freshman year of college. I've had some success but seem to always lose focus after a while. Or just get frustrated when the stupid scale doesn't move in the right direction!

I tend to lose focus or get frustrated too. Maybe we can keep each other motivated.
  • Rhi2015
    Rhi2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm down about 135lbs, still have about 50 more to lose. Mixing it up and getting back on track!
  • shannonbrink92
    Options
    Hey ladies! I've done mfp before but never really committed, I'm now at my heaviest weight and ready for change!! Any support is more than welcome and I would love to help you on your journey too!
  • imhis_synderella
    Options
    Hey there! I was literally gone for a couple of months due to a tough school semester, but I'm back! :smiley:

I'd love to join all of you guys :blush:
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Jaime, My calories are at 1510, I exercise 6 days a week and my diary is open. I have just over 100 lbs to loose, but slow and steady wins the race. I am not into crazy fad diets or fasting. It took me a long time to put this weight on and I know it will take some time to get off. If your looking for support please feel free to friend request me