Maxitone sculptress - anyone else on it?

Options
Hi. Just started this a couple of days ago. I do a lot of running but despite this my weight has crept up to two stone overweigh-ahhh! Would like to hear from anyone else trying it. So far I love the shakes!

Replies

• kiwi790
    Options
    I was training for a half marathon last semester and literally lost no weight. I think for me it was because I felt like I always deserved whatever food I wanted after running so far. Needless to say, I was super bummed after months of running and making no progress. Now
    I'm doing low impart exercise like elliptical and weight lifting, and counting calories and am being much more successful at weight loss. I still run, just not as far. I think everyone's different but that's just what worked for me, hope it helped!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a new one. I'll bite.
    What is this?
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    On it?

Isn't it just whey protein, like other whey protein (but with nice pink/diet type marketing). Use whey, any whey (preferably one you like the taste of) to hit your protein goal, if you can't do it with food.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    200 calories for 17g of protein in their powder seems...not great.
  • 3laine75
    Options
    AliceDark wrote: »
    And more expensive than their regular whey, if I remember correctly :/

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Why not just a caloric deficit? It's free.
  • nickinoo92
    nickinoo92 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ive just bought PhD nutrition diet whey - 187 calories for 50g of powder (2 scoops) - let me know how you get on
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    3laine75 wrote: »
    And more expensive than their regular whey, if I remember correctly :/
    This is why I hate nutritional products marketed just to women. It's like the companies assume that, because we have boobies, we can't math.

OP: you could drink 2c of skim milk for about 175 calories and 16g of protein. You'd even have some calories left over for a little bit of chocolate syrup.

• 3laine75
    Options
    They are literally all over the boards tonight! I'm thinking there must have been something on Dr Oz or some magazine or something :/
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    3laine75 wrote: »
    They are literally all over the boards tonight! I'm thinking there must have been something on Dr Oz or some magazine or something :/
    +1
    What the heck is going on today? Dr. Oz + full moon?!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    What a horrible product name.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

Not worth it for me...