What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150lbs. 6 years ago when I got it renewed the DMV guy looked at me, could tell I was in no way 150 and asked if I wanted to change it. I said no. So fast forward 6 years and 100lbs (loss) later, got it renewed again last month, DMV lady said it looked like I had lost some weight and did I want to change my DL, I told her no, since it was less than I actually weighed and it was close enough.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Cool, I had no idea what I had put since I haven't renewed it for a few years, but I'm 10 lbs lighter than what it states! No pants on fire here!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    My license has said 135 since I got it 11 years ago. I think I've probably only weighed 135 for 6 months or less of that. Even in high school, I was closer to 150 (I'm only 5'3"). The last time I got it changed, I was 7 months pregnant... The lady told me I could name whatever weight I wanted :)
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    None on mine - Florida.

Same. My pic is 8 years old now and I'm still heavier. Ugh. Need to look into getting a new one when it's all over. I had some interesting ideas about hair at the time that I'd also like to hide.
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No weight on mine -- but my photo is about 20 yrs old. If that photo was compared to what I looked like before my recent weight loss, there is no way it would connect with anyone.

73641431.png
  • Sacha3071
    Sacha3071 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine says 260, but I haven't weighed that in 5-6 years -.-' ... My current little goal is to hit that by my birthday. I've lost 20 lb but I still have another 25 lb to go before I get there.
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150, I weigh 188 now. When I renewed my license, they didn't ask me how much I weighed so they just carried it over. I'm hoping to get back down to the 150's by the end of the year.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Aww...I don't have one. No fun.
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I totally just hit my drivers license weight of 200lbs lololol!!! OMG that is insane, I am actually not lying about my weight anymore wow!
  • rsandem
    rsandem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    NY state doesn't list weight either.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I got mine renewed shortly after I reached my goal and sadly Iowa doesn't list weight anymore. I was sort of looking forward to not have to lie anymore >:)
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine said 180 until this year... I finally changed it to 200... even though I've been around 235 for the last few years.. currently at 224...
  • PennyHartz
    PennyHartz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Mine says 165 (even though I weighed 253 last year when I renewed it- can't believe the employee didn't call me out on that). I'm currently at 175 so I'm getting close! Now if I could just get the picture changed :s
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Kind of funny.
    My picture is of me at 260lbs. Sadly I had to get it renewed at my highest weight. It however has made a perfect "before" face picture. If my license didn't need to be renewed that year, I probably would have never had a good before shot of my face.
    The person at the DMV was a very nice elderly gentleman and even though I was nowhere near the 150lbs that I had been previously he didn't question my weight.
    Picture: 260lbs (outdated)
    Weight: 150lbs (not to far off, was 151.9lbs this morning)
    In 3 yrs when I have to renew again, I'm hoping be able to correct the weight to a lower number and have a picture that actually matches the weight.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Current license. 178. At that time 183.
    Now 138. :)
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had to check! I was surprised that it says 148 (was about 165 then). Now nearly 10 lbs under at 138.5.
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    DL says 197 CW: 168
  • Lacey0903
    Lacey0903 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I work at a DMV & the only time I'll question someone is when it's a male who mistakenly put a 1 vs 2 (ex: 110 vs 210 at 6'2") & it's extremely obvious that it's a mistake. Other than that I don't care what you put on there. ;)
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150, I weighed 172 when I lied and put 150..lol!! Got up to 287 and am down to 228. 78# to go before I can own my lie.
  • lesaw01
    lesaw01 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    My license show 170 lbs. and has shown that many years and I know I haven't weighed that for close to 30 years. But every time I get my license renewed and they ask if there are any changes I have told them everthing is ok. So my next big goal is to get to that 170 pounds by my son's wedding on June 6th. I have around 25 pounds to get there so I had better get moving on it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!