What's your drivers license weight?

Options

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Until last September when I had to renew it, it said 215. Now it says 170, even though I'm not exactly to that number yet.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually lying but in the other way. I now weigh less than what it says I weigh. The day I discovered that I feel running down the stairs with excitement to tell my husband. HAA
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mine says 185lbs just after my b-day when I had lost 15 pounds. LOL I gained some back and now I'm at 188! getting close tho!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Mines 10 pounds lighter. OK. USA.
  • stretch0823
    stretch0823 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    mine says 190, currently 178 3 from goal B)
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine says 300 and I'm 276 right now :) and I was lieing on my license and was over 300
  • Nottafattie
    Nottafattie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed mine (other than the pic) since 2002 when I was 120 soaking wet. I'm glad to say I'm only 4 lbs off from the truth and 9 lbs to goal. I was at one point lying by 20+ lbs. Now it's just a microscopic white lie, right?
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    My drivers license weighs only a few grams. I'd hate to lug around a piece of ID that weighs over 100 lbs!
  • HelloAmbie
    HelloAmbie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I lost my license, and had to get a new one a month later. I made her change my weight from 135 to 130. I'm proud I lost them 5lbs! lol
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    it weights about 2 grams
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Mine says 145. The lowest I got after baby #1 was 154, and I was pretty small then, but now I'm at 181 after baby #2. I'm starting heavy lifting soon, so I wonder if 145 is even attainable given my height once I have gotten well into lifting. My current license doesn't expire for almost 4 years, though, so I guess I don't need to think about it until then ;)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i think its very strange places still put that on there :/ in NC we don't.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    just name, DOB, height and gender on nys license. listing weight is strange since it's not a constant.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Oh boy...I've had the same drivers license weight since I first got my license. I didn't even know how much I weighed IRL when I got it because I refused to step on a scale.

Last time I renewed it I was almost 40 lbs heavier than what it says. Now I'm only 15 lbs away from matching it. My picture is horrible though and my address is wrong so maybe once I hit my goal I'll actually go back..and lower it by another 40 lbs so I have something to aim for :)
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    No weight listed on mine. ;)
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    My state switched to a weight category a few years ago. Instead of listing your actual weight for the world (or bartender) to see, it has a category number. I've yet to figure out what each category even includes-or how many there are-so I have no idea if mine is accurate or not. I do know that I weigh about 50 lbs less than when the photo was taken.
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I had to look. Mine says 130. I'm probably about 138. I haven't weighed myself in a while.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    200. Lying by 13.4 pounds.

Working hard to make myself a liar but under that number. LOL
  • dawnlouisem
    dawnlouisem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    180. It's true probably 50% of the time and +/- 10 lbs probably 90% of the time. I'm 10 lbs over that right now :(
  • Shootersplusgal2
    Shootersplusgal2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine says 125( which I haven't been in years). I had to go get finger printed for an FFL and the officer looked at my drivers license and then at me and ask.."you want to stick with this weight?" and I said "yes I do!!"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!