PA license = no weight :)
  • gotfatincollege89
    gotfatincollege89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine says 190, but I'm about 220 now :\
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    The officer looked at my drivers license and then at me and ask.."you want to stick with this weight?" and I said "yes I do!!"

Another proud member of the Biggest Liars Club!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    NY only lists height.
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:
    Yes - AB, AK, AL, BC, CA, GA, IL, IN, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI
    No - AK, FL, Germany, IA, NC, NY, ON, PA, UK, VA
    Let us know where you are?
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    There's no weight listed on mine, but when I renewed it last February, I was honest. So that number was 232, and I'm now at 162.
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @BRaye325 You have AK listed as yes and no. AK lists weight on the DL, unless they changed it sometime in the past decade or so.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Like the OP my license now matches the scale for the first time in 15+ years. :D Can't wait until I'm a liar again because I'm under my license weight!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    Here is a quick tally so far on the places that do or don't list weight on the drivers license:
    Yes - AB, AK, AL, BC, CA, GA, IL, IN, MD, ME, MN, MO, MS, NM, OH, OK, SC, SD, TX, UT, WA, WI
    No - AK, FL, Germany, IA, NC, NY, ON, PA, UK, VA
    Let us know where you are?

Texas no longer lists weight on the licenses, though you have to give it as it's part of the database.
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    CA -- I put 120 on it when I got my license, and it hasn't been updated. Since then I went down to 115, and 7 years later, I'm currently at 143. Working towards that 120 again!
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I was 7 months pregnant at the time of my DL. I was about 240-250ish. I am now 199.4! :)
  • BRaye325
    Options
    Luckie519 wrote: »
    I was 7 months pregnant at the time of my DL. :)

I don't think they would ask you when your expecting
  • tricia7673
    tricia7673 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine still says 152 but I now weigh 223. I've lost 3 pounds since I started this. Which was a week ago.
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mines says 200 though I was closer to 220/230 when I got it 3 years ago next month. My current weight is 141, lol I barely recognize the girl in my DL.
  • Tiso2
    Tiso2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My DL has been 120lbs as far as I can remember. I'm currently 143lbs with 136 being my current goal weight. Who knows; with MFP I may eventually get closer to that 120 (*)
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Mine was way off, it says 145. I was 267. I always got lucky becaue I was pregnant or just had a baby when I was renewing my license so they didn't change it or ask my weight. lol I'm 169 now so by the time I renew again I'm hoping to have to lower the weight.
  • tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Us Aussies don't have our weight on ours..
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Mine has 130 (I remember weighing 132 at the time, but I figured a 2 lb lie was ok); I actually weighed 124 this morning. I just renewed it (by mail); I probably should have gone in and updated my picture...I have a better haircut now. I guess I have to live with the old haircut for ANOTHER 5 years.
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wowee. We don't have weights on our licences here in Australia!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I can't remember if my new one has it, but I think I always put 150 lbs... which was not right lol. It may have been close when I first got my license, but that was around the time I started gaining weight and I went up to 181 lbs. Now I'm 142 and it's still not right ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!