1 Year Today - Pics & 59 lbs gone!

Options
kintegra
kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
Today is my ONE YEAR with MFP - I haven't missed a day! I started off just wanting to lose 30 lbs, then I decided I wanted to be Fat-Free at Forty. Well I have till mid October till I turn 40 & I only have 31 lbs to go. I started off slow just walking & going to Curves for a few weeks, then I took up Zumba - which I still do every single week. And then I decided what the heck, why not try C25K - and now I can actually say I'm a runner & ENJOY it! I have several friends on here that helped me, challenged me, and carried me thru and I thank them all from the bottom of my heart. :heart:

Me on the bottom left - Christmas 2009:
067.jpg

This was taken the first week of May last year - right when I got my puppy, Walter!
898.jpg

And here I am yesterday.....with my mom.
GEDC0330.jpg

GEDC0329.jpg

Replies

• gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    congrats!
  • DarthBubbles
    DarthBubbles Posts: 138
    Options
    You look amazing-and better yet, so happy!
    Kudos to you :flowerforyou:
  • tbian7577
    tbian7577 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job.....you give me ambition when I just wanted to quit!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    So proud of you, girl!!! You've done an amazing job!!!
    Lookin' beeeeee-yooooooo-tiful!! :)
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    YOU look amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Well done!!! GREAT JOB
  • daves1grl
    daves1grl Posts: 26
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your story. You will inspire others to stick with it!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are an inspiration to me!! Great job =)
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are an inspiration to us all!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    WOW . . very inspiring! Loved your pictures!
  • chris5432
    chris5432 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    GREAT job with your success! You look amazing : :smile:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I love that smile... keep it going!!!! You light up the world!!!!
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good job! And as a few have said, you look really really happy. I'm glad for you.
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you and your family! It's great for them to have you healthy and happy!!! Your smile says it all!!!
  • ajmz319
    ajmz319 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! way to go!!!
  • youcantgoogleme
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! Wayyy to gooo! Wohoo! :)
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • DRager68
    DRager68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful person inside and out! You have inspired me daily and I am a better person to have met you here! I have been here with you all but 65 days and may I say that you and I have changed physically day after day. But we have grown to be close friends even though we have never met and are hundreds of miles away from each other. You have pushed me with my logging and with my new love of running! Plus we both have great tastes in Dogs!...lol...I can never thank you enough for everything you have done to help me lose the 147 pounds I have lost but I want you to know that I do thank you! Stay strong and you will be successful! Thanks again and maybe next year at this time we will be at our goals for quite sometime maintaining our new bodies and helping others get to their goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!