Motivation?

Options
I am very close to reaching my fitness goals and I am in the final stretch of my fitness and weight loss. Maybe that can help keep you motivated to reach your goals. Add me if you like !
Starting weight: 230.7lbs
Current weight: 184.0lbs

p0aloi8qod3d.jpg

Replies

• Muppyooh
    Muppyooh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • princa1
    princa1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow that's impressive! Congrats! Did you find it hard to lose weight at first. I'm staying within my calorie count and exercising regularly, but I don't seem to be losing the weight as fast as I thought. :neutral_face:
  • AlexanderLeRitz
    AlexanderLeRitz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    At first it was very easy to lose weight when I cut out simple things like soda and frozen pizzas for dinner each night but initially I had not been tracking my diet and just exercising. That alone was enough to bring me from 230lbs down to about 210lbs. That's when I plateaud for around six months and had pretty much lost all hope and spark about losing weight so I started researching and I came across MFP. Since I did a tweak in my diet and started tracking everything, the weight is just coming off pretty much effortlessly now. It came down to a matter of tweaking my diet and finding out just what works perfectly for me so it's a bit of a trial and error type deal
  • Eileen_T
    Eileen_T Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definitely motivating. I'm just starting, and I'm sure I will need some "tweaking" too. Thanks for sharing.
  • AlexanderLeRitz
    Options
    Yeah absolutely ! I leave my daily food diary available for the public so if you kind of want something to use as reference or even if you want to make suggestions about what I might be able to change feel free to add me ! I accept everyone who is set on bettering themselves!
  • princa1
    princa1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think I need to reduce my sugar intake towards the end of the day, even fruit... I heard a trainer suggest that. I've also increased my cardio. I was doing a lot of calisthenics and weight training so building muscle so I'm sure that doesn't help. Although I heard that muscles burn fat long after the workout. :neutral_face:
  • AlexanderLeRitz
    Options
    Hmm well I'm no personal trainer nor do I have any educational degrees on nutrition or health but I would say try boosting the exercise and make sure that your exercise really gets the heart pumping for optimal results. Again I just know what has worked for me so don't take it as gold.