Is your Facial bone structure more visible now ? before and after pics please

Options
Hi I am curious to know if some people after their wonderful weight loss ended up with a more prominent cheekbones and jawline. Did it come as a bit of a surprise or did you already have high cheekbones/strong jaw even with the weight. I ask this because I still have a lot of weight to lose and I feel like I am going to end up with quite strong cheekbones taking into consideration my face shape...I don't think it will look too great but oh well, I would much rather be healthy than worry about cheekbones haha

Replies

• Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    bump?
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much this helps as I'm only half way and it's more just my jaw line but here you go anyway!
    g33vb06vdp3q.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much this helps as I'm only half way and it's more just my jaw line but here you go anyway!
    g33vb06vdp3q.jpg
    Love this!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this pic isn't too big (I'm on my phone and can't tell.)
    MyCollage_0_zpsvscinjea.png
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    g33vb06vdp3q.jpg

You look fantastic. Congratulations on your progress!
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. I am not done yet, but the change in my face shape is amazing. I have not figured out how to post pictures directly to a thread yet or I would put some up. You can see the difference though in all three of the pictures on my profile.
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Maybe just maybe I figured the picture posting thing out.

The before was taken in Dec of 2013 when I began my weightloss journey. The 2nd picture was taken at Thanksgiving 2014.

813bb098-fba8-4e02-ad73-a7fd246038da_zpsijtgaz5u.jpg
    a0952b3a-08f0-4a67-8b65-ca6c26d9c685_zpsr9qzeyfv.jpg
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Well the SMILES sure are more defined on those beautiful faces!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi I am curious to know if some people after their wonderful weight loss ended up with a more prominent cheekbones and jawline. Did it come as a bit of a surprise or did you already have high cheekbones/strong jaw even with the weight. I ask this because I still have a lot of weight to lose and I feel like I am going to end up with quite strong cheekbones taking into consideration my face shape...I don't think it will look too great but oh well, I would much rather be healthy than worry about cheekbones haha

I've only lost 15 pounds from my highest weight and I can already see the changes in the face! It's so fun and exciting. And don't worry hun, your face will look so good! :) Facial aesthetics is a big reason why I'm losing this weight, it will improve your appearance so much! :) High cheekbones are considered attractive, same with a well-defined jaw.
  • stephxfit
    stephxfit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I really don't think you should worry about your cheekbones looking bad. A healthy body weight looks so much better on everyone I've ever seen :)
    Here's a reverse before and after of my face (I've GAINED 90 lbs :(). Honestly one of the things I'm most looking forward to is my face looking like it used to. Oh well, 5 lbs down, 85 to go ;P
    dqt0j7mpivwl.jpg
    ybjw8ebhdqqx.jpg

PS sorry about the CBF (chronic b!%#$ face) in my photos ;)
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've changed quite a bit in my opinion.1lks8tpwnue8.jpg

These photos were taken about 3-4years apart and show my weight loss of about 50lbs
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    I think it is. I have high cheekbones and a dimpled chin... the difference between these pics is about 1 year, 40ish pounds.

y61h164swre9.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say yes.

My driver's license (highest adult weight/2012) vs Christmas 2014
    jxku8f6hoa1g.jpg

• scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Absolutely pqgzozuo1eua.jpg
  • royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    0ymkbwwidwvz.jpg
  • Khukhullatus
    Khukhullatus Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have much in the way of pics, but my jawline is definitely more defined. What's more exciting for me is that after almost a hundred pounds, I have my dimples back again.
  • Igotthatcake
    Options
    g33vb06vdp3q.jpg

This is lovely!
  • Igotthatcake
    Options
    I would quote everyone but it is far too much effort, wonderful changes, I can definitely see how they came about(hard word)!
  • rgdelacruz43
    rgdelacruz43 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started using mfp around july 2014 :) !

mfeagl8rqwfv.jpg
  • dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    282lbs to the left and 232lbs to the right. I have a thinner neck and jaw line is visible. It takes a while to get used to the thinner face, not only for yourself but for others. Remember family and friends including yourself have not seen this you in years.. 47q99skhp5e1.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!