Workout Music

Options
What are some of your favorite songs to listen to while exercising? I need to add some more to my playlist.

Replies

• minionman
    minionman Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Check USS, canadian band but they have some awesome energy, they always get me pumped. Also some god smack, NIN, and every now and then I like alittle Rihanna and emiem.
  • sarahannebennetts1986
    Options
    Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Rey, Do it Again-Röyksopp & Robyn, We'll Be Coming Back- Calvin Harris (really anything Calvin Harris), Harlem Shake, Burnin' Up- Jesse Jay
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm a pandora junkie. I have a ton of different stations that I shuffle through depending on my mood.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Lindsey Stirling and Pendulum are fantastic for workouts.
    So is thrash/speed metal.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Anything by Pitbull. I love him! His music has great beat and for me it is easy to get lost in the song. Oh and I have been known to sing out loud. Lucky for me I was running outside and not at the gym.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    depends on if im listening on my phone (spotify) or on my ipod. on the phone i have more modern, mostly pop/dance stuff. on my ipod (which i usually use cause my phone likes to be troublesome) its mostly 80s 90s stuff with a few newer songs i liked enough to buy lol
  • TehMartini
    TehMartini Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here are a few I like: Placebo - Running up that hill, Motley Cru - Kickstart My Heart, Roxette - The Look, Noisuf-X - Hit Me Hard, Shakira - Waka waka, Mystical Complex - Kill Them All

Hope that helps. I also will watch Netflix on my Surface Pro while on the treadmill, Vampire Diaries is a good one. I mean just look at/drool over Damon and Stefan haha.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Today's star:

AC/DC, "Shoot to Thrill"
  • ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    lifting playlist (so far, I got a new ipod a while ago and haven't imported all my music yet0

alexisonfire
    billy talent
    cancer bats
    childish gambino
    closet monster
    death from above
    funeral for a friend
    some Jake Bugg
    MIA
    MY Chemical Romance
    Protest The Hero
    Rise Against
    Scary Kids Scaring Kids
    A Static Lullaby
    Taking Back Sunday
    Three Days Grace
    The vines

and i know I also listen to Blink 182 regularly, and Avril Lavigne (I'm Canadian, she's the Justin Bieber of my youth).
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My fav workout songs:

Black eyed peas- My Humps, Pump it, Lets get started
    Christina aguilera- Fighter
    Kelly Clarkson- stronger
    Taylor swift- shake it off
    Gym class heroes- The Fighter, Keep on keeping on
    Ariana grande- break free
    The Script - Hall of Fame ft. will.i.am

n others.. Any song that can keep me moving n squating until i'm done!!!
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @TehMartini‌ @cheshirecatastrophe‌ @ana3067‌ @zira91‌ These are all great suggestions. Thanks!
  • apuhalla3
    apuhalla3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eye of the tiger is my favorite go to song to give it an extra kick!
  • ShayNicole321
    ShayNicole321 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    While working out, I usually listen to kpop, Korean pop music, it has a great energy to it and is super upbeat. Try listening to SNSD/Girls Generation (they also sing in English if you prefer that).
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @apuhalla3‌ EYE OF THE TIGER! Yes!
    @ShayNicole321‌ Thank you! I'll look into it.
  • AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pitbull,pitbull,pit bull.... you won't regret working out to him...... perfect...:-)
  • aeribus
    aeribus Posts: 163 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Lamb of God
    Winds of Plague
    In This Moment
    Suffocation
    Eisbrecher
    Shadows Fall
    Suicide Silence
    As Blood Runs Black
    Divine Heresy...

The heavier the better to keep me moving.
  • LiveForTheWilderness
    LiveForTheWilderness Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    My favorite playlist (on shuffle) includes songs from:
    Arkona, 5 Finger Death Punch, Ensiferum, 311, Amon Amarth, White Zombie, Godsmack, King of Asgard, In This Moment, Slipknot, Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, Marilyn Manson, Trapt, Saliva, Sick Puppies, Disturbed, Guns N' Roses, Eminem, Ice Cube, Westside Connection, Linkin Park, Tyga, Jay Z, Tech N9ne, Volbeat, Def Leppard, DMX, Scorpions, Nirvana, Static X, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, 50 Cent, Foo Fighters, Busta Rhymers, Finger Eleven, Twista, Skillet, Blur, Jeezy, 2 Chainz, (Hed) P.E., Nas, 2Pac, ODB, LL Cool J, Cypress Hill, Yellowcard, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, and Korn.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Arkona, 5 Finger Death Punch, Ensiferum, 311, Amon Amarth, White Zombie, Godsmack, King of Asgard, In This Moment, Slipknot, Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, Marilyn Manson, Trapt, Saliva, Sick Puppies, Disturbed, Guns N' Roses, Eminem, Ice Cube, Westside Connection, Linkin Park, Tyga, Jay Z, Tech N9ne, Volbeat, Def Leppard, DMX, Scorpions, Nirvana, Static X, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, 50 Cent, Foo Fighters, Busta Rhymers, Finger Eleven, Twista, Skillet, Blur, Jeezy, 2 Chainz, (Hed) P.E., Nas, 2Pac, ODB, LL Cool J, Cypress Hill, Yellowcard, Sum 41, Limp Bizkit, and Korn.
    Solid list. Volbeat is the other band I should have mentioned in my first comment.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

You sir have great taste in music!!